Wednesday Weighers

3lbs off this week, got my 6 and a half stone award...happy days xx

Another 1/2lb off :) (I'm going really slowly at the moment) but it was enough to get my club 10 :)

Well done everyone. Looks like there have been some losses. :)

5.5lbs off at my first WI, had a heavy day/night on Sat so more than happy with that! 100 % this next week!

:D

Wow what amazing bunch of losses this week on here and some amazing awards, well done to everyone who got a shiny today.

Lost 2lbs this week - am pleased with that.

B x x

Hey Guys. New to this page. I used to be a Friday weigher but after work commitments i have had a break and made a fresh start on Wednesdays.

Some great losses in here i see, well done everyone :)

First weigh in this week and i lost 5lb from my 1st week which im very happy with...... only 40+ to go :eek: BUT we all have to start somewhere i guess.

Look forward to catching up with you all weekly

Em

-x-

Hey Guys. New to this page. I used to be a Friday weigher but after work commitments i have had a break and made a fresh start on Wednesdays.

Some great losses in here i see, well done everyone :)

First weigh in this week and i lost 5lb from my 1st week which im very happy with...... only 40+ to go :eek: BUT we all have to start somewhere i guess.

Look forward to catching up with you all weekly

Em

-x-
Em that is excellent well done! How has your second week been? Are you looking forward to tomorrow's WI?

Everyone else good luck for tomorrow, I believe I have been really good this week and managed to stay off the booze at the weekend, unlike my first weekend!

Looking forward to tomorrows weigh in although I've started the gym on Sunday so hoping that helps not hinder my weight loss :) good luck everyone xxx

Back