Wednesday Weighers

2 weeks off for my holiday, had booked tonight off too but i'm gonna go and face the damage, finding it quite hard to get back into so i'm hoping going to class tonight with give me the motivation needed. I'll be happy with nything under a 4lb gain!
Sxxx

3 and a half off gang after putting 7 on from holidays last week so I'm happy! Half off this week and hopefully the other half next week! Good luck all x

little old half lb off tonight, but ok with that as i've lost 8.5lbs in 3 weeks x

Sts for this week. A little disappointed as I've really tried and got two running sessions in. I am due on but that doesnt usually affect my losses Onward and upwards! :(

1.5lb on for me this week. Gutted but deserved. Its coming off this week and then some.

2lb off this week, total lost is 7.5lbs in 2 weeks, thought I would have lost at least 4 due to the amount of Physical Exercise I have been doing and I haven't touched a drop of Alcohol! Oh well it's 2lb off and that is still ace!

Another 3 lbs off! 6 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week. Puts me bang on 15 stone, only 7 1/2 lbs from target.

2.5lbs Off Tonight..Slimmer of the Week Also ;)

But a Silly Little Half Pound did me out of my 5 Stone Award Tonight :eek:

Nevermind..Off to Blackpool for the Weekend..hoping to at Least get Half Pound loss next week but will be Good in General..

Well Done all Losers :D

4lbs this week. Delighted to be in that 16 stone bracket now. Not quite sure why that one feels good but it feels like an almost normal weight.

Next onto the 15's. :)

Well done everyone for another week of kicking ass.

Well done everyone! Let's keep up the good work! I had a 2.5lb loss this time so quite happy (I didn't go last week, and had a 2lb gain the week before, so at least now I feel like I'm back on track!!)
Have a good week this week all xxxx:D

Well I didn't even get a nomination for woman of the year but I did get 3lbs off this week and my 1.5 stone award so I'm happy. Had a taster evening for the celebrations and was good fun :) Looking to get to 15st 10lbs by Christmas!

meant to post last night...STS this week which is what I expected as its a star week :rolleyes: I will get my stone next week *insert determined smiley* :D

Back