Wednesday Weighers

This my first post but my third weigh in and I sts. I'm feeling so disappointed and just want to cry. I think I just want this weight off so much and I've lost 4.5lb first week and 2lb last week.

emmam028 said:
This my first post but my third weigh in and I sts. I'm feeling so disappointed and just want to cry. I think I just want this weight off so much and I've lost 4.5lb first week and 2lb last week.

I think on my 3rd week it stayed the same. It has been coming coming off steadily since though. Stick with it, it does work :)

I sts the same in my fourth week... but lost 4.5 the following week! I know it's gutting but I hope you will stick with it, it will all even itself out on the scales over the next couple of weeks if you can keep going. I know it's easy to wonder why you bother, I have thought that myself, but then I thought - what's the alternative if I jack it in now - I'll go back to my old habits and never get slimmer. And I really do want to get slim! Can you have a chat with your consultant, see if she can give you any advice?

Good luck for next week, I know you can do it.

I am in a very positive frame of mind for the week ahead. I've lost two pounds this week which I am really pleased with, and I am going to make an extra effort to ensure I have plenty of superfree foods with all my meals. No distractions looming so no reason why I can't have a decent loss next week too.

I've set myself a goal of an average two pounds loss per week between now and Christmas - I'll be absolutely delighted if I can achieve that.

Thanks for the advice guys, I've had a talk with myself and I'm not going back to old habits. As upset as I feel I'm not going to make myself any better by reaching for all my binge favourites. Had a good lunch with lots of sf and now having banana and toffee ww yogurt for desert. Got to push on through

Thanks for the advice guys, I've had a talk with myself and I'm not going back to old habits. As upset as I feel I'm not going to make myself any better by reaching for all my binge favourites. Had a good lunch with lots of sf and now having banana and toffee ww yogurt for desert. Got to push on through

Good on you! Hope you have a great week.

Hey all I will be starting my wednesday weigh in next week :) I am back after a year when it all went downhill after my 21st =/ Hoping to stick to it this time :D Just going to take it nice and slow!

Really not looking forward to WI tonight. Weighed in on the wii and it looks looks like a sts but I think that's being hopeful. Going to do a food diary for this coming week to get a good loss next week. Will update you all later. Good luck everyone!

My first week back tonight after 10 months: My Mum died in January so I comfort ate after that and then I worked at the Olympics for 4 months so new start tonight!!!!

[h=5]Will today be the big day? I'm 1 1/2 pounds away from my Seven Stone award, I am 3 1/2 pounds away from hitting the magic century of 100 pounds, and am 4 pounds away from Target.
I'll find out in a couple of hours :)[/h]

im 30 mins away from WI - gulp im hoping for a loss fingers crossed. Well done gazter your loss is amazing keep up the good work hun

Back