Wednesday Weighers

Had a shocking week last week, 5.5lbs on, totally went off the rails, back on it though and lost 2.5lbs this week :)

Last edited:
4lbs off, SOTW and 11.5 Stone Sticker.
Delighted with that as it's been a tough week. Onwards to next week!

Awesome work everyone.:eek:

Will today be the big day? I'm 1 1/2 pounds away from my Seven Stone award, I am 3 1/2 pounds away from hitting the magic century of 100 pounds, and am 4 pounds away from Target.
I'll find out in a couple of hours :)

Good Luck :D Fingers, Toes and Allsorts Crossed for you :D

3.5lbs tonight and joint SotW!

3.5 lbs off :)

Got my seven stone award, hit one hundred pounds off, 1/2 a pound short of Target and another Slimmer of the Week!!!!!

Thirty one weeks of losses :)

100 lbs in thirty one weeks

Bee having a rough time of late up and down all over the place. Lost myself a bit and lost my way but sts tonight so am drawing a line under it and starting a fresh tomorrow :)

Well well done Gazter!! that's amazing! and everyone else on your fantastic losses! Just a 1lb loss for me over a 2 week period as I was away last week so quite happy with a small loss in the circumstances! here it goes for a good loss this week I hope xxxx

3.5 lbs off :)

Got my seven stone award, hit one hundred pounds off, 1/2 a pound short of Target and another Slimmer of the Week!!!!!

Thirty one weeks of losses :)

100 lbs in thirty one weeks

What an Amazing Achievement...Well Done :happy096:

Hi!

I'm knew to the site and to Slimming World.

I joined on October 3rd and weighed 13st01lb.
On October 10th I weighed 12st13lb so lost 2lb.

My goal weight is 10st5lb.

Not looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday. I used to weigh myself on Saturday's using my Wii Fit so weigh Myself using it on Wednesdays before class too. It says I have GAINED 6LB!! How is that even possible? I hadn't eaten too much or really bad foods. Ah well.

Good luck everyone. And hope you don't mind my butting in. :)

Back