Wednesday Weighers

Hiya, welcome to the site, hopefully the Wii is wrong and everything will b fine, don't stress about it and just stick to plan as much as u can. Xx

Welcome to both SW and Minimins - Make sure you eat your 1/3 superfree, hopefully the Wii is wrong. Stick at it the results will come :)

Hello! I hope you don't mind me butting in either but I am another Wednesday Weigher!

I've had a couple of weeks of really good losses but I was away for 3 days over the weekend so I've set myself a target of 0.5lb this week - just enough to get me my first shiny half stone sticker!

Just been having a read back through the thread and the weight loss is truly inspirational! I hope you've all had good a week. See you on Wednesday... :)

For the first time since I started, i have had one of 'those weeks'. I had been saint like in following slimming world. This week I let things slip. I never went to the stage where i was before, nothing anywhere near as bad. Just bad compared to what I am used to.

I ate more bread than normal (white bread as well), I went out for a dinner and had gammon (good) eggs (good) chips (bad, but a small amount), ice cream and a cup cake. Within that same seven day period I had had a battered fish and a subway sandwich. Both touching within the syn allowance...

It's very difficult to readjust from full on weight loss mode, and easing off to lose gently or maintain. My quick peak this morning on the Wii wasnt encouraging. But, that can change between now and wednesday.

I have still kept to superfree etc, and i certainly havent binged. As I said, its just trying to reach a balance...

ps.

half a pound to target.

hi everyone,hope u dont mind me joining?i WI on a wednesday nyt at 7.30.had a really bad 2 weeks,but have been 100% since WI last week.will b happy with any lose this week.good luck 2 everyone.x

Welcome and good luck for Wed WI - Im keeping fingers crossed for wed any loss will be good mines coming off slowly at a rate of 0.5 to 1lb a week. As long as its off im happy

Dreading 2morrow!! As I have had my chocolate head on for the last 2 weeks!!

Have weigh in this morning and after a sts last week after being 100% I really hope I lose this week as I'm worried ill loose the plot and eat all round me!

Someone please cheer me up been really good this week and I have stayed the same! How did this happen have hardly had any syns and have power walked for just short of 11 miles over the last week. Hubby keeps telling me I will have a great weight loss next week but I cant think that far ahead!

hi everyone,hope u dont mind me joining?i WI on a wednesday nyt at 7.30.had a really bad 2 weeks,but have been 100% since WI last week.will b happy with any lose this week.good luck 2 everyone.x

So glad you posted your weight lost. I too have had two really bad weeks and was just about to skip over this week when I show your post. When I jumped on the scales it wasn't quite the tragedy I was expecting, (but not good either:break_diet:)

Thanks,now back on the wagon :wavey:

Hello

i am too a Wednesday weigher, get weighed at 5pm.
After having a really good start from January to end of August losing 6.1/2 stone, something seems to have gone wrong since and have lost 5lbs since September, so have done Success Express this last week to hopefully give me a boost and would love 2lb loss tonight to get to 7 stone
Fingers crossed i have this week

Good luck to all Wednesday weighers

Well weighed in this morning and after a disappointing week last week sts I'm happy to report not only did I loose 3.5lbs but got my first shiny 1/2 st sticker and slimmer of the week!!! Hurray!!! Next goal to get into the next stone bracket.

so after gaining 1.5lbs last week ive lost 2lbs this week, back on track

Lost 1.5lb today, means I'm still on track to b target at Xmas xx

Well done with your losses - mine is in less than an hour keeping everything crossed but a sts will be ok as I was out on Thurs for a lush full on curry. Ive tried to reign myself back in since then.

Sammy its disheartening when you know you have done lots of exercise etc, but it will make you work harder for next week. And just think if you hadnt done the walking it could have been worse with a gain . Is being really good ( sticking to plan 100%) or just being careful about what your eating. I must be honest I never write anything down, maybe if i did my losses would be bigger than 0.5 to 1lb a week. Its a pause for thought

Back