Wednesday Weighers

Couldnt get to Weigh in Tonight, will have to go along to my Consultants other Group Tomorrow Evening

Good Luck to all Wednesday Weighers & to All that have Lost Well Done :D

4lbs off this week and slimmer of the week :)

Gazter Congrats and well done - fab news. Well done Nathan a very good loss for you this week. 2 1/2 off for me yahooo im over the moon considering I thought it would be a sts

Maintain for me this week. Well happy with that as I had a rare night out and expected a gain. Bring on next weeks WI!

wow well done gazter!

i lost 2lb today meaning i can take my 1 stone certificate from the drawer and put it back on the fridge :D

Well Done Gazter, thats amazing. You must feel on top of the world :D

2.5lbs off and SOTW for me.

lost 4 n a half this week,very pleased :)

Buffy - that 0.5 is a small block of lard less to carry around, i see my 2 1/2 as a bag and a half of sugar . Better off than on in my book

Lost 1lb this week, its a miracle! Straight to it this week, no boozing at the weekend which is my biggest downfall!

I was delighted to have lost 4.5lb at my first weigh in, despite a weekend away!:)
Even better my daughter lost the same in her first week and we won the raffle: The SW sauces cook book!!!:D

2lb for me! yay! slowly but surely its coming off....... well done everybloddy!! xxx:D

Hi!

I'm knew to the site and to Slimming World.

I joined on October 3rd and weighed 13st01lb.
On October 10th I weighed 12st13lb so lost 2lb.

My goal weight is 10st5lb.

Not looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday. I used to weigh myself on Saturday's using my Wii Fit so weigh Myself using it on Wednesdays before class too. It says I have GAINED 6LB!! How is that even possible? I hadn't eaten too much or really bad foods. Ah well.

Good luck everyone. And hope you don't mind my butting in. :)

Hi!

REALLY do not like my WII! It told me I had gained 5lbs so I was really upset when I went to group and that said I had LOST 2.5lbs!

Anywho, that puts me at 12st10.5lbs.

Not going to trust it again.

On Monday I am heading back to England so it probably won't be a great week for me as there are loads of things planned than involve food I haven't prepared.

When I get back though I shall be going to my meeting on Hallloween and it's optional fancy dress and a taster session. Hmmm, what to cook?

Back