Wednesday Weighers

Weeeee -5lbs :D

Sts again, hope thus isn't going to me. Off one week sts the next! Oh well not going to let it get me down, onwards and downwards. Aiming for another 100% week

Had a pound gain again this week! This has happened 2 weeks in a row. I took my target then decided to move it by the minimum which had to be 7 lbs or more really I only wanted to have another 5 lb off but agreed to it
But since I've become a bit relaxed and started to eat only when hungry and as a result not having my 1/3 super free for some reason this tends to have a great difference with me
Will have to get back on track just to loose this 6 lbs that I have to reach the new target and not have to pay !

another 1.5lbs off for me this week

my first week back and I lost 3 and a half pound :) delighted with it as I was hoping for at least 2pound a week :D

well done :)

3.5lbs off and SOTW

Also got the 12 Stone sticker :D
So stoked as that was what I set my personal target for the end of the year, hopefully this means I can get another 2 stone off before the year is over.

Well done everyone on your losses :)!!!!!

Dukesy thats fantastic - congrats on all your hard work. If you get your other 2st off by the end of the year I think we should have a minimins party lol its a massive achievement and you should be well proud :0clapper:

Back