Wednesday Weighers

Dukesy thats fantastic - congrats on all your hard work. If you get your other 2st off by the end of the year I think we should have a minimins party lol its a massive achievement and you should be well proud :0clapper:

Wow! Congratulations Dukesy! What an achievement!

Thanks Guys.

Well done Dukesy! One question, though I'll understand if you don't want to answer...how are you handling the excess skin???

3lbs off for me tonight and shared SotW with 3 other members!

Well done Dukesy! One question, though I'll understand if you don't want to answer...how are you handling the excess skin???

3lbs off for me tonight and shared SotW with 3 other members!

Tbh it's not as bas thus far as I feared. I exercise a hell of a lot so I think thats helping. I've still got a few stone to go so It might become more of a problem but I'd rather deal with that and be healthy than be 28 stone.

Dukesy said:
3.5lbs off and SOTW

Also got the 12 Stone sticker :D
So stoked as that was what I set my personal target for the end of the year, hopefully this means I can get another 2 stone off before the year is over.

Well done everyone on your losses :)!!!!!

Wow! Amazing, Well done.

B x

Another 4.5lbs off, hit the stone award and SOTW, buzzing! :D

3.5lbs off and SOTW

Also got the 12 Stone sticker :D
So stoked as that was what I set my personal target for the end of the year, hopefully this means I can get another 2 stone off before the year is over.

Well done everyone on your losses :)!!!!!

Absolute Fantastic :woohoo:

You are Very Inspirational..you have Achieved what i'm Dreaming will be my Weight Loss in Such a Short Time..

Congratulations Sir :D

Well had a Gain last Night : 1.5lbs :confused: And after a Half Pound Loss last Week things are Slowing Down & now reversing a Heck of a Lot !!

So having a Rethink about Changing Plan again to Kick Start my Metabolism, Also Join my Local Gym.. Im 4 Months Post Op now so safe to Do so..

I'm ready to Kick Ass :D

1lb off this week: back to slow progress as always! Daughter lost 1 and a half so really pleased for her!:D

Hi

I lost 3 lbs last night and was really pleased, I would like at least 3 lbs off next Wednesday which will give me my 7.1/2 stone award and take me into the 12 stones which I can't remember being for a long long time

Ok. I havn't been on this site for quite a while. I actually forgot my username it had been that long :cry: been stuck in a rutt and nearly put everything back on. Back in the game now though and lost 1/2lb this week. Trying to do a bit better this week, fingers crossed :sigh:

Well done,

ive gone way off the wagon for the last month so hoping to stick with it after i face the music tomorrow, good luck tomorrow.

Back