Wednesday Weighers

I was ambitiously hoping to get my 1 stone award this week but I think it might have to wait until next week! I don't think I've had enough SF this week and a whole bottle of wine in one night might have done me in...

Well I stupidly weighed myself this morning and it was showing a sts for the second week running. I hope not as I can see me heading straight to the bread bin when I get in from wi. Really have put myself on a downer

Texty_F said:
My last WI of the month tomorrow - if i get a sts ill be happy as not been fully focused this week

Snap!!! Really let myself down by being distracted by life!!! X

I've got the week off work, and was all set for doing really well, then all of a sudden it seems to be " lets pick on Texty's family week " my sis has been told she has pleurisy, my cousin has had a heart attack and my aunt has had a stroke and broke her wrist as she fell, having the first of what the docs think she has had 3 of, and neice had to be rushed in for emergency hysterectomy. So all in all been a shi*ty couple of days news wise so..... ive not focused on what ive been eating

Texty_F said:
I've got the week off work, and was all set for doing really well, then all of a sudden it seems to be " lets pick on Texty's family week " my sis has been told she has pleurisy, my cousin has had a heart attack and my aunt has had a stroke and broke her wrist as she fell, having the first of what the docs think she has had 3 of, and neice had to be rushed in for emergency hysterectomy. So all in all been a shi*ty couple of days news wise so..... ive not focused on what ive been eating

Oh dear that really does sound like a week from hell, best wishes to all members of ur family and I hope things get better in the next few weeks :) x

Thanks vix just feel quite helpless as theres nothing i can do really apart from shopping and cleaning. I'm sure all will be ok, its just knocked me off balance with healthy eating this week as ive eaten as and when, I've tried where I can so a sts will be good for me x

Texty_F said:
Thanks vix just feel quite helpless as theres nothing i can do really apart from shopping and cleaning. I'm sure all will be ok, its just knocked me off balance with healthy eating this week as ive eaten as and when, I've tried where I can so a sts will be good for me x

It's the little things that count tho, so the shopping and cleaning will b doing more good than u think :) hope u get back on track and get some losses for November xx

Just wanted to say Hiya ! I'm rejoining tomorrow night, so I hope to post something good next week. Dreading getting weighed, but ready to get stuck in :D

I joined Slimming world 4-5 weeks ago and so far i've lost
week 1: -10lb
week 2: -1lb
week 3: -2.5
week 4: -1.5

I have my weigh in tomorrow evening! how is everybody else doing on the diet this week? any good recipes?
xx

Soontobeskinnysam said:
I joined Slimming world 4-5 weeks ago and so far i've lost
week 1: -10lb
week 2: -1lb
week 3: -2.5
week 4: -1.5

I have my weigh in tomorrow evening! how is everybody else doing on the diet this week? any good recipes?
xx

Hiya hope ur enjoying sw and congrats on ur fabulous weightloss :) xx

No weigh in for me tonight, had a horrendous weekend. HAd booked today off so back on plan yesterday. Good luck all. x

Weigh in in an hour :-\ hoping for a miracle or a stay the same will do :-( gunna get a food diary and fill it out, back to basics for me this week :) xx

Back