Wednesday Weighers

Hi,

I lost 1.5 this week :D into next stone bracket! Small steps....

So I've been really depressed at maintaining for 2 weeks and then even though I didn't cheat much this week I didn't so much exercise I am now on a heavy period and god knows how I lost 1 pound. So I am happy. Its given me the urge to get back to it so after some naughty dinner I will be back to the diet tomorrow.

Hi everyone, I have my first weigh in in about half an hour... It's taken me a while to get into it this week, having done WW before this, but I think I'm getting there, the mindset is changing. Heck, I scared myself earlier - came in feeling peckish, (normally I'd have headed straight to bread bin and gobbled couple of slices of toast!) today? I picked up an apple... Dude, think I might be getting used to this :p

Not sure how I've done, started at 18 3 last week :s but a sneaky weigh in at boots this afternoon (wanted to prepare myself!) suggests I may be in a lower stone bracket :)

So, until later people! :) xx

I reckon I'm gonna lose 2.5lbs tonight...I need 3.5 for my 3st award lol. Get home to salt and pepper chicken with rice from chinese, a red velvet cupcake and sweeties from left over trick or treaters haha! I love my life. Will let everyone know how I get on. Leave in about an hour <3

Well done ClareusAdams. I lost 0.5 tonight at WI gutted cos I needed 1lb to get my stone and a half award. Bring on the Nov challenge I say

Well after all my worrying I got 2.5lb and slimmer of the week! Just 1.5lb to my first stone

Not been on here for a few weeks. Sorry guys!

Some fab losses as always, so thought I would update with mine.

I lost 2lbs this week, getting my 6 stone award (finally)! Been struggling the last 7-8 weeks and have been trying to get my 6 stone award for that whole time! I think I may have passed that wall now, but only time will tell! Plus, I reached my interim target last week, so I've lowered that by 2 stone! Yay x

Thank you, I was very chuffed. Going to plan my meals tomorrow night, make sure I get it as I've been sts one week then a good loss the week after

Wow 4 off... Got my 1.5 stone certificate too and slimmer of the week :)

4.5 off!! Woo!!! And it takes me into the 17's !! so unbelievably happy tonight, I swear I can feel the lack of that 4.5 lbs!! Roll on the next week :) xxx

-0.5lb but got Slimmer of the Month

Back