Wednesday Weighers

Some fab losses people... Well done, have a good week x

Lost 3.5 lb last night , got my 3.5 stone award, so chuffed , in my 20 stone bracket now , first time in years n years

:)

Lost 3lb this week but that is due to having the flu. Just can't eat!

Mt this week ?but I always do badly when ill had bad chest infection but Went worse but able to eat again since last night!
I always find if I don't eat I gain or maintain!!
Which is really frustrating as you haven't eaten!
Next week I'll have to pull my socks up Wed here I come!!

Good luck for wed - im having a feel fat/bloated day today and did something I shouldn't - I weighed at home !!!!!!!!! bad idea hmpfftt

Im hoping by wed the gain showing on my scales isn't real please please please :)

Hello there I am new to Minimins although I have been reading the threads for a few days...
I am due to start SW on Wednesday and would love to join this thread and share my results!
I look forward to Wednesday to see how you have all done and also to post my start weight...
Good luck everyone and hopefully by Wednesday I will know my way around Minimins!!
Donte x

Donte said:
Hello there I am new to Minimins although I have been reading the threads for a few days...
I am due to start SW on Wednesday and would love to join this thread and share my results!
I look forward to Wednesday to see how you have all done and also to post my start weight...
Good luck everyone and hopefully by Wednesday I will know my way around Minimins!!
Donte x

Hello and welcome to the site and to slimming world :) hope u enjoy it and get as much from it as much as I do :) xx

Welcome and good luck Donte. You could also join the monthly challenge if you wish. Lots have joined the Nov one and it spurs others on along their journey

Hi everyone
I joined a wednesday SW class last week after doing a high protein metabolic type plan for 4 weeks which dam near killed me, I have committed the cardinal sin of weighing at home coz I havent had a good week at all and feel like my body has sapped up all the foods I wasnt allowed to have on the previous plan and just turned it to fat!!!!

Anyway will wi on wednesday and face the consequences but thought I wojld say hi to other fellow wednesday weighers :)
Xx

Hello and welcome to the site and to slimming world :) hope u enjoy it and get as much from it as much as I do :) xx

Thanks for the friendly welcome... I have gained so much inspiration and ideas already! I feel really positive about my new start on Wednesday!

Back