Wednesday Weighers

Welcome and good luck Donte. You could also join the monthly challenge if you wish. Lots have joined the Nov one and it spurs others on along their journey

Thank you... Can you point me in the right direction for the monthly challenge I love targets... (May not be saying this after Wednesday) :) x

Hi everyone
I joined a wednesday SW class last week after doing a high protein metabolic type plan for 4 weeks which dam near killed me, I have committed the cardinal sin of weighing at home coz I havent had a good week at all and feel like my body has sapped up all the foods I wasnt allowed to have on the previous plan and just turned it to fat!!!!

Anyway will wi on wednesday and face the consequences but thought I wojld say hi to other fellow wednesday weighers :)
Xx

Hello there as a yoyo dieter for many years... the best thing you can do is get back to class as you have planned... we all have little hiccups along the way... Draw that lone and put it behind you, good luck for Wednesday! x

Vicki-26 said:
Hi everyone
I joined a wednesday SW class last week after doing a high protein metabolic type plan for 4 weeks which dam near killed me, I have committed the cardinal sin of weighing at home coz I havent had a good week at all and feel like my body has sapped up all the foods I wasnt allowed to have on the previous plan and just turned it to fat!!!!

Anyway will wi on wednesday and face the consequences but thought I wojld say hi to other fellow wednesday weighers :)
Xx

Hiya and welcome to u too :) hope u love slimming world as much as the rest of us :) xx

Hi Vicki and welcome good luck on your journey. Donte if you look for the thread called November Challenge you can add your name to the list - if your stuck for adding just shout and someone will add it for you - good luck

Ah its Wednesday tomorrow. I missed last weeks weigh in and it through me comletely off plan. I've eaten a chocolate bar everyday since last tuesday. Had tons of mayo on my salads etc and never counted the syns. I'm dreading tomorrow. :(

Good luck everyone else though. Least you's have some willpower!

Ah its Wednesday tomorrow. I missed last weeks weigh in and it through me comletely off plan. I've eaten a chocolate bar everyday since last tuesday. Had tons of mayo on my salads etc and never counted the syns. I'm dreading tomorrow. :(

Good luck everyone else though. Least you's have some willpower!

Dont be so hard on yourself I am sure everyone has off weeks... At least you are going to get weighed though and facing it... I think thats the way forward
Donte x

I'm dreading 2morrow all ready have been well on track but for some reason my scales been going the wrong ways the last few weeks! After targeting and then resetting 7 lb lighter !!
I have done EE from beginning have to ask for suggestions 2morrow!!

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow's WI - I really feel like im having a fat week despite being called skinny minny by a friend, and being told tonight by OH that "your fading away woman"

Hi Guys

Dreading weigh in i rejoined last week and already know i have gained about 3lb, according to my home scales :(

Prior to SW i was attempting a limitation diet where i was unable to eat sugar, wheat, gluten, dairy, alcohol and because i have now gone back to ordinary eating i seem to have gained loads and im devastated i carnt say i have definatly been 100% because i have struggled to get back to some form of normality but i havent synned to the degree of 3lb.

I also have a shoulder injury thats causing great amounts of pain so carnt even do my body magic down the gym :(

Good luck to all other fellow wednesday weighers tomorrow xx

Much debate about using your own scales - have you read the Are you a serial weigher thread?? I still use mine but not as much as I used to. You may be pleasantly surpised at WI. Try to resist using them good luck

A trip to the hungry horse, pre weigh in day? Am I mad! That steak and ribs meal is never going to work its way through in time..

Hi Guys

Dreading weigh in i rejoined last week and already know i have gained about 3lb, according to my home scales :(

Prior to SW i was attempting a limitation diet where i was unable to eat sugar, wheat, gluten, dairy, alcohol and because i have now gone back to ordinary eating i seem to have gained loads and im devastated i carnt say i have definatly been 100% because i have struggled to get back to some form of normality but i havent synned to the degree of 3lb.

I also have a shoulder injury thats causing great amounts of pain so carnt even do my body magic down the gym :(

Good luck to all other fellow wednesday weighers tomorrow xx

Dont worry. Your body is getting back to normal. It happens when you come off any highly restrictive diet, especially one that is unnatural in restricting foods and food types that we would normally have. Slimming World is just a way of healthy eating with reduced fat and reduced sugar. It doesnt restrict food groups, in fact it is counter intuitive in the way it encourages you to eat plenty of carbs and plenty of proteins.

It is a readjustment....

Really excited for my weigh in! I only lost half last week due to star week and am expecting at least 3lbs from this week but if last week carries over it might be more?! Either way, 3lbs will see me to 3st award!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Got weigh in tonight but worried if i've lost any, i had 1 bad meal where we went out for a meal but other than that have been 100% on plan, i also didnt eat syns for 3 days becuase of the naughty meal i had, wanted to get my 1 stone by next week but still got 3.5lb to go :(

Back