Wednesday Weighers

Got weigh in tonight but worried if i've lost any, i had 1 bad meal where we went out for a meal but other than that have been 100% on plan, i also didnt eat syns for 3 days becuase of the naughty meal i had, wanted to get my 1 stone by next week but still got 3.5lb to go :(

Have confidence! If you have quite a bit to lose, and stick to plan, SW really really works. Good luck for today let us all know :)

Lost 3.5lbs!

No mention in group though, bit weird. However, I'm thrilled! That's 10lbs in 3 weeks :D

YEY!!! 2lb off to get my first stone shiny!!! So pleased as I had my sons birthday party Sunday gone and I did treat myself to a piece of my homemade chocolate cake, well worth nearly my days syns. Laughed though as I banned sandwiches, crisps etc and went for a mexican theme with chunky beef chilli and chicken with peppers, onions and lots of spices. Next step another stone before christmas

Hello, new to this thread but not knew to SW as you can see from my stats. Last week saw a 4.5lb gain which reduced me to tears so this week I've been on it (bar a drunken Saturday night) so fingers crossed for at least a loss, as I feel TOTM appearing! Anyway will report back in a few hours after the weigh in! x

Congrats to all the weigh in results so far... Good luck to the rest... I am starting tonight my first ever weigh in at 7:30 I am soooooo excited I cant weight to start on my journey. Donte x

Well done all those who have had weigh in - mine is in the next 45 mins gulp - I think im a STS this week

Good Luck...

Amazed that I managed to lose 2.5 lb tonight, I was sure I was going to have a gain this week due lots of alcohol on Saturday followed by feeling sorry for myself on Sunday and having a very naughty meal. Got my 2.5 stone award and am now in the 10s :)

Thanks Donte, I'm 12lb from target and I just want to get there lol x

Welcome Donte! I weight in at the same time as you :)

T- 1 hour!

Early Weigh in Tonight...Little 1/2 Pound off..just that time of the Month!!

But got Slimmer of the Month :D

Good Luck & Well Done to any Wednesday Losers...

Mine varies as I never know when its gonna be , some months I sts and others I still have good losses. Ive only once gained on a * week

1lb on for me this week, but totally understand why.. Had a hectic unplanned disorganised yummy ham sandwich (my fave food) for pack up week... time to start planning my meals again and making soup for lunch:-D

Back