Wednesday Weighers

4.5lbs off, SOTW and 12 and half Stone sticker. DELIGHTED

Well done everyone!!!

Half off for me this week. Not bad since it's star week. Hoping for a good loss next week though!

I've stuck to plan 100% but my losses have slowed down, so I' going to mix it up a bit this week and try some red/green days, and maybe a couple of success express days thrown in. I really hope I can lose another stone for Christmas at least :)

Wel done wednesday losers! Fab results as always! x

5 lbs off, Slimmer of the Week, 7 1/2 stone award, and dropped out of my target range... Means i have to pay next week :(

gazter said:
5 lbs off, Slimmer of the Week, 7 1/2 stone award, and dropped out of my target range... Means i have to pay next week :(

Well done :) does this require a rethink of target??? Xx

Well done :) does this require a rethink of target??? Xx

Yeah, you have to make a new target. I decided to go for 13st 7. So, seven pounds to get back to target!

My consultant has only ever given out one 7 1/2 stone award before, and she had none left in her pack for me, will get it next week. She has never given out an 8 stone award though. I intend to be her first, and before Christmas....

Dukesy thats amazing well done, Gazter fabulous, shame you have to pay tho get that new target in - you are both doing sooooooooooooo well, like 2 new men :D

2.5lbs off. Was sure sure I'd get 3 for my 3st award :(

Hey 2 1/2 is fab well done that extra will come off next week. Dont feel down your doing so well and 0.5 away from 3st is nothing to be sniffed at , be proud

gazter said:
Yeah, you have to make a new target. I decided to go for 13st 7. So, seven pounds to get back to target!

My consultant has only ever given out one 7 1/2 stone award before, and she had none left in her pack for me, will get it next week. She has never given out an 8 stone award though. I intend to be her first, and before Christmas....

Ooo that is exciting, I'm sure u will get the 8 stone before Xmas, what colour is the 71/2???? Lol xx

Managed to lose 4.5lbs last night :D Was so happy as this is what I had gained the week before, so back on track ^_^

Hello I'm back as a Wednesday weigh-er again after I stopped SW for a few months. Determined to shift the weight I put on and be back down to 11st 7lbs (Just above what I was when I stopped SW) so after New Year 2013 I can drop down to my agreed final target :)

GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEDNESDAY x

Back