Wednesday Weighers

Thank you so much :)

I lost 1.5lb this week but still sufering from the flu so struggling to eat!
My daughter lost 2lb which is brilliant considering she has just started working in the cafe at a new Waitrose and they were asked to try all the lovely food they will be selling: she resisted most of it, bless her!

Hello fellow wednesday weighers just checking in coz having a terrible day think I have had like a weeks syns in a day (hanging head in shame and sobbing) I need to get back on the wagon and make sure one bad day doesnt become one bad week I seem to always struggle with saturdays coz I dont have a routine and saturdays are generally always hectic and running here there and everywhere with kids, need to set myself a mini target to get organised on a saturday.

Hi Vicki - Its one day. Dont let it ruin the whole week. Could you plan on a friday night for a sat - prepare something even if your eating on the run, s w quiche fruit salad. At least then your having something healthy and staying on the plan. Lots of support here so use it :)

maintain this week for me, but had 4 days away so happy with that....going for it this week though, looking forward to wednesday :)
good luck everyone.

Week 2 of body magic!
2.5lbs this week off. First day of exercise this week and managed 1 hr 55mins of activity. Going to walk at least 45 mins tomorrow around the park and then popping into Tesco. Depending on the weather going to walk to weigh-in Wednesday night for the first time ever (it's a mile walk) and then for tomorrow and Tuesday, not sure what I'm going to do. Optimistic about this week because I'll be halfway to getting my bronze award and will get my 3st award!
Counting down the hours!

Kind of looking forward to weighing in tomorrow...just to see how my boozy Saturday night has effected things :ashamed0005:

Well I must say I am getting quite nervous about tomorrows weigh in... I have been really good (or so I think) being new to SW I am just learning atm! Tomorrow will tell on those darn scales!
Its my "star" week to so I worried that will impact on the loss.
I have planned my meals for tomorrow to ensure my evening weigh in isn't impacted by heavy foods... :D Is there such a thing???
Ok I may be over thinking tomorrow now... I think I'll just go to bed now... lol

Good luck to all you Wednesday people!! I cant wait to see how well you have all done!
I have posted my food diary on the thread "Food Diaries" if you guys see anything that I may need to change or haven't done right please do let me know...

Donte x

Lost another 1.5lb today :) I'm getting there slowly - 10.5 to target :) xx

I got mine in an hour...had a big dominos last night and hoping it will be okay...I just need that half lb for my award....

2.5lb off for me and slimmer of the week. On target for two stone off for Christmas. Made up!

Back