Wednesday Weighers

Had an awesome week. 6lbs off, SOTW and 13 Stone sticker :D

I want 1 more stone before the end of the year and ITS ON!!!!!!

Well done everyone!!! :)

Wow what an inspiration! :) Well done x

Just 1.5lbs off but I had a huge Dominos takeaway last night and I got my 3st award!

What have you done differently this week Dukesy? Could you put a typical days food up please?

Nothing different really, My current average is about 4lbs a week, every so often I get a couple of weeks where I have big losses.
A typical day for me would 1 slice of wholemeal toast and some fruit for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch and then maybe some actifry chips with chicken or slimming world sausages from our local butcher. I have a nice cooked breakfast on the weekends which is my treat but on the whole I dont use many sins at all. Normally less than 5 a day.

5 days a week I work out. After breakfast I run a 5km on the treadmill and then after work I normally do 2km jog on the treadmill to warmup, a punchbag session followed by a 5km run on the treadmill. That's where I am now, when I started I could barely walk 3km on the treadmill.

Well done gazter. I love hearing all these fab losses, proper encourages me :) xx

Had a Gain Tonight...2 Meals out at the Weekend with no Good Choices taken so well Deserved..But Won Miss Slinky 2012 :talk017:

Ohh and i've Discovered i'm 6 Weeks Pregnant :D So even more Important to Stick to plan to stay Healthy for Baby..New Pregnancy EE Plan starts Tomorrow ;)

Hi all :) I'm changing to weds WI next week, fingers crossed my results will be as good as everyone else's!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a Gain Tonight...2 Meals out at the Weekend with no Good Choices taken so well Deserved..But Won Miss Slinky 2012 :talk017:

Ohh and i've Discovered i'm 6 Weeks Pregnant :D So even more Important to Stick to plan to stay Healthy for Baby..New Pregnancy EE Plan starts Tomorrow ;)

AMAZING. CONGRATULATIONS :D

Back