Wednesday Weighers

Awww lg thats fantastic news on both counts congratulations. I suppose your gain this week has been quickly forgotten about with that news :D It would be if it was me.

Awww lg thats fantastic news on both counts congratulations. I suppose your gain this week has been quickly forgotten about with that news :D It would be if it was me.

Thank You Dukesy & Texty

Yeah its a Surprise but a Lovely One :D Was wondering why i was soo Blimmin Hungry past Few Days lol i should know as i've already got a Little Boy..
Just had to get the ok from my Consultant Tonight to Continue with SW & also my Midwife on Monday..its all good i get an Extra A & B Choice Yay lol :p

Well done everyone!! I had my first weigh in and I am pleased to say even though it was my star week I managed to lose 7lb... HALF A STONE!!!:D It still hasn't quite sunk in yet... I just need to make sure I stay on plan now so it becomes routine... Thanks guys for all your support and advice xx

Fantastic Donte well done - keep up the good work and prepare for your next shiny :D

Well - I aint getting pregnant just to have extra a & b lol - you take care lg and let us know how ya doin hun

Congratulations lg and well done to Donte!

Hit my 4 stone loss last night at SW weigh in, beyond gob smacked at how I'm doing, :)
Just whether i can do another 4 stone is my worry now !

Hit my 4 stone loss last night at SW weigh in, beyond gob smacked at how I'm doing, :)
Just whether i can do another 4 stone is my worry now !

No reason why not. Just keep to plan, sometimes people hit plateaus, sometimes not. I have managed to keep on losing every single week. I found the momentum of consistent losses pushed me through any self doubts. Just keep to small targets, those half stones, those stones, those big BMI milestones.

You are on 41.9 for your bmi, just think you are close to no longer being in the Obese class 3 category...

Ruby252 said:
So pleased, got my 1 stone award last night and Ive only been on the plan for 3 weeks as I lost 4lb last night so well chuffed :)

Well done that's fab xxx

So pleased, got my 1 stone award last night and Ive only been on the plan for 3 weeks as I lost 4lb last night so well chuffed :)

That is amazing 1stone in 3weeks.... :) wow!!

Donte x

Maintained this week. Stupid being a woman and TOTM and all that :mad:

Maintained this week. Stupid being a woman and TOTM and all that :mad:

Sts on a star week is an achievement in itself for us women! So keep positive and you'll see the difference next week!

Donte x

Sts on a star week is an achievement in itself for us women! So keep positive and you'll see the difference next week!

Donte x
Thanks Donte, Admittedly I have gained every star week but thats because Ive gone completely off plan else where. My Xmas wish was to stay off the booze completely until Xmas day and this was the first week of acheiving it so guess I was hoping for proof.
Do you find if you are then 100% after * week you have like 2 weeks worth of loss or...? lol

Back