Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone on the weight loss...reading your stories has really encouraged me to stick with it. Hope you all have a good weekend. We're going camping with the Scouts this weekend and I'm dreading the greasy dinners they make. I've a superfree super speedy survival food bag packed so hopefully I can dodge melted marshmallows and anything that I get tempted with :drool: xxx

First proper weigh-in on Wednesday and I lost 4lb!! Woop!

Well done to all, great to read about everyone's journeys!

Gained 0.5lb on Wednesday but I did have a very naughty but nice dinner on Saturday. Haven't got anything planned this week so should have a loss next week.

Well done everyone :)

Wednesday will be my first weigh in and I've been good all week so far - I'm really looking forward to it but worried it might upset me if I've not lost anything... Fingers crossed! :)

You will be fine if you have followed the plan. No good stressing about it as this will either ........ make you reach for the bad stuff and overeat or make u so worked up you dont eat at all. Stick to what your doing and look forward to your WI.

Dreadfull weekend, really worried about weigh in on Wed, its also my start week. Going to eat only free & superfree foods from now untill after weigh in and do an hour of excersise everynight. I'm praying for a loss but its not looking good.
Good luck everyone! x

I'm a Wednesday weigher too!!!
Although I have had a good week so far and I really want a loss of two pounds this week I sometimes just cant believe that I'm loosing weight from the sorts of things that are on the extra easy plan. ( been to two weigh ins so far and lost 9.5lbs) now if I was being very optimistic I would want to lose a stone in my first month. o_O

Hi everyone,

Just want to ask a quick question - I have asked this on another thread as well so please don't be offended if you see it elsewhere - I am asking because I am curious as to everyone else's experiences and see if you can figure out my conundrum! Thank you in advance.

Just a quick question for you all.. tomorrow is my second weigh in back on the plan. In first week I lost 3.5lbs (from 12st 10lbs to 12st 6.5lbs) but was day before I came onto * week. This week I have purchased some scales of my own (I won't get obsessed - just for a midweek check!!) and it shows I am just under 12st... meaning if the scales are right I have lost 6.5lbs at least (obviously there may be a couple of pounds discrepancy). I just wonder if I could've lost more in my first week back and it hasn't shown until this week now I am no longer on * week. How does * week affect everyone else because over 10lbs in 2 weeks seems a lot for me even though I have been following it 100% and having loads and loads of fruit. Only other thing I can think of is that the scales are very, very wrong. If they are, and I will know tomorrow, I am taking them back!!

Any ideas??!!

Could have been a number I things I think.....you could have been retaining water. I lost 9.5lbs in the first two weeks so I recon your not far off. and yes when I'm due I'm expecting my weight loss not to be as much but hopefully the week after be awesome lol
I have heard that drinking extra can help with water retention but I'm not too sure about that one personally. :S

Weigh in today and I'm scared!!! Think I've definitely put on this week as I've struggled a bit with staying a 100% due to family problems. Fingers crossed its not much

I missed last week due to being ill, BUT I lost 5lbs this week :D Got my 1st stone award too!!!!

Ugh. I don't feel that great today and I wish I could miss my weigh-in tonight but I've got samosas to take to the taster party for Miss Slinky tonight. I'm hopin I can at least be a runner up... Knowing my luck if I don't go I'll be the winner, lmao.
Need more sleep...going back to bed!

Back