Wednesday Weighers

Phew, weighed in this morning and is stayed the same which is a result. Want a big loss next week to make up so superfree all the way!

Congratulations Elliebellie! And well done Emma for managing a STS!

Ooh Stef are they the ones on the SW website? Fingers crossed for you for Miss Slinky!

my weigh in is tonight and not looking foward to it :-( TOTM and wasnt great at the weekend! x

I need a 3lb loss to get my eight stone award! I don't think I'll manage it this week, but it will be mine next week.. All mine, and my consultants first ever eight stone loss client, and she has been doing it since 2008/2009!

Hi everyone, my first weds WI at 7pm, moving over from a tues, and I definitely deserve a gain (but really don't want one...if only it were that easy haha!) so please keep your fingers crossed and hope I need to wee ten times between now and then haha!

Good luck everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck to everyone for this week!

I'll be joining this you Wednesday weighers as I am going to rejoin SW group tonight. I've previously been weighing myself at home on a Sunday and after an awful few days I'm glad to be making a fresh start today!

Thanks! I've heard Wednesday weighers are the most successful ;-)

6.15 WI for me! I just need 1lb to get my Club 10 tonight so fingers crossed! Apparently a pint of water is a pound and a quarter so I'll definitely be trying to do a few wees between now and then!

6.15 WI for me! I just need 1lb to get my Club 10 tonight so fingers crossed! Apparently a pint of water is a pound and a quarter so I'll definitely be trying to do a few wees between now and then!

Best of luck for your Club 10!

1lb Loss for me Tonight..Quite Happy since ive had to Increase my A & B Choices with being Pregnant i thought i may have STS/Gain :)

Good Luck & Well Done to any losers so Far :D

Last edited:
I'm a little dissapointed with my 2lb loss this evening I was really really good with my meal planner. BUT I guess a loss is a loss and I have just remembered it's my TOTM next week so I recon it's time to just keep plodding on.

2lb is a great loss... :) I think we are too hard on ourselves sometimes... I am sure I will be the same when I weigh in at 7.30 tonight BUT 2lb really is great! Well done...

Donte x

Back