Wednesday Weighers

Good luck lyrically - i feel sick lol I think I might just put my tiptoes on the scales lol

Lol does that actually work ;)

Donte x

Well done everyone so far, brilliant!

Well done to everyone so far... :) looking good! I will report back just after 9pm when I get back!

Donte x

2.5lb off for me so I got my Club 10! And I got my first SOTW sticker!

Well done everyone - you all seem to be steaming along this week! Fingers crossed for those still to come... :)

lyricallylittle said:
2.5lb off for me so I got my Club 10! And I got my first SOTW sticker!

Well done everyone - you all seem to be steaming along this week! Fingers crossed for those still to come... :)

Fantastic, hope to get my club 10 in the next couple of weeks. Bet you feel great!

I can't wait for people to start noticing, actually I can't wait to start noticing the difference in the mirror myself. I can see some progress in my clothes but that's about it at the moment. Onwards and downwards

2lb on for me this week...had a cold and felt ***** all week so couldnt be arsed cooking :(
Gonna hammer it for next week..bikes coming out of shed :) good luck everyone x

0.5lb and no nomination for Miss Slinky :( Seemed like the people who had a lot of friends got the votes. I think my exercise is impacting on my weight loss...Gonna just stick to SW and drop JUDDD for the time being, I think.

Been suffering with the flu all week so I haven't been able to hit the same intensity during workout so I was a little worried going to WI.
Managed 4lbs off, so happy with that!!!!

Well done everyone.

Wow some really good results this week well done everyone... I have lost 3lb this week... I do think I mayhave done more if I had eaten more if that makes sense... With being ill like a few of you guys I just didnt feel like cooking/eating!

I have set myself 2lb this week... :D

Donte x

Back