Wednesday Weighers

3 1/2 off, Slimmer of The Week and the 8 stone award!

Wow amazing! Well done... :) such an inspiration thank you.

Donte x

1lb on this week. Felt a bit upset but when I first saw it but I'm slowly regrouping and about to sit down with my hubby to plan the meals for this week and our shopping list for tomorrow. Well done to all the losers and maintainers. To the gainers, lets draw a line under last week and focus on this week:)

Been suffering with the flu all week so I haven't been able to hit the same intensity during workout so I was a little worried going to WI.
Managed 4lbs off, so happy with that!!!!

Well done everyone.

Amazing!

Thanks... I really need to snap out of the weight loss mindest though... Not really needed anymore.

How lovely to 'have to' stop thinking in a dietary manner! Congratulations

1lb on this week. To the gainers, lets draw a line under last week and focus on this week:)

That's the spirit, move on. You can, we can, do it xx

Hi hope you don't mind me joining in here! First WI after a few months away from group! 3.5 off tonight :)

Well done tonight everyone!

I lost 4.5lbs - a loss of 8lbs in two weeks and I'm absolutely delighted! Good luck for the week ahead x

Thank you :) Very pleased.. just focussing on next week now and not getting complacent - this happened last time and I stopped losing!

A loss is a loss no matter how big or small - I think if you keep using minis along with staying focused you will be fine

I hope so! The value and power of everyone on here is massively underestimated - you are all fantastic and even if you lose focus or motivation one day you pop online and there is someone there who is willing to share their motivation, focus or determination for that day. I think my weight loss would be so different if I couldn't learn from others. EVERYONE on here is an inspiration - TextyF you've done so well, your success is spurring me on for this week so here we go.. week three commence! :flowers:

Back