Wednesday Weighers

Well I hope you have a good rest of the week x

You've still got a few days to put it right :)

lost 3lb in my first weigh in last wednesday but i ate soo many syns on friday I'm dreading this weeks weigh-in :(

Don't worry about it, just stay on track every other day and you will probs still lose if you are anything like me! I was at a wedding yesterday am ate and drank my body weight so I wouldn't worry, I'm still hoping for 1lb off by weds WI! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just Joined Forums My weekly weigh in is also wednesday at 7 pm. re joined after putting a stone back on. Already lost 3 stone with Slimming World but Got a way to go. Good Luck Everyone For this Wednesday :)

I actually can't wait til weigh in day! Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

I'm having to weigh in on Tuesday this week and next, due to a meeting this weds evening and OHs graduation next weds.

Would like 1lb off tonight (to take off last weeks gain!) and another 1lb off next week. 1lb a week between now and new year would make me very happy! Xxx

Good luck camz

I cant make a meeting tmrw so WI today and STS.

Feel I dodged a bullet as have had a very emotional week and lost control. However, I did rein it in and didnt go completely mental, which is a small, small positive.

I am dreading weight in tomorrow - was good up until sat then out saturday night and its went downhill from there - Sunday ate everything in sight to help my hangover and yesterday went way over on syns - back to track today - hope i havent done too much damage!! x

Less than 24hrs to go for me! *dances around the room in excitement*

Thanks Texty, I lost 1.5, so I'm over the moon!! Xxx

Grats camz.

I'm sticking the syns until after Christmas and sticking to calories counting with the healthy habits I've picked up from SW on top. I only want a lb this week to get into the next stone bracket. Anymore will be a bonus...I hope I get it :( Weight loss has gone done since I started exercising!

Back