Wednesday Weighers

Hi everyone. Checking in as I will be a Wednesday weigher next week, moving house and group this weekend (to our Area Manager's group no less!)

Ok so after being naughty and weighing myself yesturday I was disappointed to see only a pound off this week. I have been so good, hopefully it will show next week.

Lost 1.5lb today which is keeping me on track to become a target member on the 2nd January :) xx

Well done everyone :)

Just a quick question. My period is due at any moment (overdue but that's nothing new) can I mention this at weigh in? It makes a difference doesn't it?

They call it star week and can log it on the handheld thingy, it can make a difference x

Is it classed as star week if I haven't actually come on yet?

My star weeks are all over the place as I take the mini pill. I always mntion it...but of course they aren't magically going to give you an extra lb off lol. It will just mean you have an explanation for why you may not have lost so much <3

Well done guys... I am not expecting much this week and will actually be happy with a STS I had an off day with wine and crisps... Oh and some chips from the takeaway!! :(

anyhow a line will be well and truly drawn and I will jump over it!! I always turn to food when I'm stressed I need to change the way I think and maybe turn to exercise instead!! Wouldn't that be brilliant! :)

Back