Wednesday Weighers

2lbs off for me tonight! I got my 1.5stone award and I was runner up for SOTM. :D I was feeling nervous about this week as I was out for dinner on Fri and had to guestimate a lot of syns. Relieved to say the least!

Another pound off for me, quite chuft...4.5lb over the next 3 WI's would be nice for xmas ;) for me stone sticker !!

Well done Wednesday weigher's and good luck for this week x x

1lb off tonight. Hoping to get 3.5 lbs off before Christmas to get my 3 stone award. Well done everyone.

Hi everyone. :wavey: Mind if I join in here? I get weighed on a wednesday morning at my group but then go back at night to help out with the class and to stay for the talk. (I don't do that in the morning as my little 2 yr old darling won't sit still for 2 minutes, never mind an hour!! :rolleyes:)

It was my 11th weigh in this week and I lost 2lbs which got me my 2 stone award :wee: I wasn't able to go back to the class due to my hubby getting home from work late :mad:. Not to worry though, will hopefully get to stay next week.

Oops, sorry for the ramble. Nice to meet you all anyway :)

Well done lg a loss is a loss no matter how small keep up the hard work

Welcome TootyFrooty - and well done on this weeks loss and your total great achievement

Thanks Texty F. I have a looooooooooooooooong way to go but it feels great to have made a dent in it!! How did you do this week?

Another 1 1/2 off for me whoop - over the moon considering I was dreading it

Just looked back and saw this. Well done. That's fab :)

Well done everyone. I lost 2.5lbs. Was hoping for more but then again I'm due on so going for a 4lb loss next week x

Back