Wednesday Weighers

Working away this week so no W/I for me this week. So i'll be hoping for a big one next week.

Thought I'd pop in and see how everyone got on. Some awesome losses everyone, well done!!!!!

1.5lbs off this week and Bronze Body Magic :)

Hi Wednesday weighers,

Could I join you ?
WI tonight and I have lost 3.5lbs so very happy with that.
Well done to all of you - let's keep it going til xmas (and beyond of course...:))

Lost 4lbs this week! Got my club 10 and my 1 and a half stone award :)

Well done souffle, Jenny and Redlady on your achievements this week. Great job :)

Thank you guys! Last time i checked in on here was two or three months ago! lost 1 st, 7.5 lbs so far. Could cry im that happy! Time to celebrate with a diet lemonade and lager shandy (saved my syns today lol!)

my very first gain, 1 lb......

Lots of white bread this week, that stuff is addictive!

Any bread, even wholemeal as a HexB makes me gain or STS! I love bread. White fresh bread as well :(

I had my first gain a few weeks back and it was cos i'd also eaten too much bread! breadbreadbread.

The week i gave up bread and have bran flakes instead is the week where the weight just fell off me!

And you're doing mega well to not have had any gain in 10 months!!!

Sts... I'm the same weight is I was on 31/10 with a long weekend in London I don't think via. Will be changing for the positive this week lol

Lost 1 lb this week so think it's time to step on the excerise now, still quite pleased though as lost 1 stone 4lb since end of October so at least I'm heading the right way!!

my very first gain, 1 lb......

Lots of white bread this week, that stuff is addictive!

Sorry about your gain :(. Just had a look at your stats and you have done amazingly well so far. I'm sure you'll get that pesky pound back off next week.

Well done on your weight loss so far :clap:

Literally had to drag myself to WI yesterday but I knew if I didnt I would end up eating takeaway! Really glad that I did as I lost 2lb, didnt have take away and feel motivated again now :)

Well done to all and here's to another week!

I try to have a change / different focus each week! This week for me....Exercise and lots of water!

Lost 2lb this week! Just can't believe that I have lost 17lb in 7 weeks, I got a lovely reaction from class when the consultant said how much I had lost:D
Long may it continue:)

Any bread, even wholemeal as a HexB makes me gain or STS! I love bread. White fresh bread as well :(

I had my first gain a few weeks back and it was cos i'd also eaten too much bread! breadbreadbread.

The week i gave up bread and have bran flakes instead is the week where the weight just fell off me!

And you're doing mega well to not have had any gain in 10 months!!!

Thanks...

On the upside, despite me being at target at the beginning of the month, and my last weigh in gaining a pound, I still got Slimmer of the Month. LOL!

Today is the beginning of a new week :)

-2lbs despite an all you can eat buffet, the OH birthday and several times being dragged to the pub :)

Well done everyone - Gazter you have done amazingly well to have only 1 gain in the times it took you to get to goal, I think the SOTM was deserved well done

Well done everyone. Great achievements :)

Back