Wednesday Weighers

1lb off for me this week. That evens out the pound I put on last week! Changing from EE to Red days this week to see if that helps as I was very good last week...or maybe I'm just a slow loser. Well done to everyone this week. Best of luck for the coming week xx

Well done jshort. Good luck on your red week.

Well done. That's a fantastic loss. You must be over the moon.

Cheers Tooty i am...Going for a good 3 weeks before xmas as ive said im treating myself at xmas and having a week off and eating all the naughty foods..then back on it in new year :)

wow 4 stone 2 lbs, well done!! what i love about SW is that im never hungry. if youd said to me 5 months ago i could have lost 1.5 stone by christmas and still be full half the time...i'd have laughed! I'm looking forward to christmas. im taking xmas eve, day and boxing day off plan for a bit of bread. i miss bread haha!

Thanks folks! It's only been over two days since starting the Red days and I feel a lot less bloated! Here's hoping it'll reflect well on the scales next Wed :)

Majorly messed up today. All for the sake of some hospital food! :-(

I haven't done as much damage as I thought. I worked out the syns to about 22. Thurs, Fri and today work out as 38.5 so I'm still under the maximum for 45 syns for 3 days so I won't be too hard on myself!

Good - if your too hard on yourself it will turn into a downward spiral and become worse. Look forward not back and good luck for WI

I'm with you, Texty. I'm a self-confessed serial weigher and the scales don't seem to have shifted despite being 100% on plan. Oh well. I know I've been good and I'll just have to accept what the scales say and plug on regardless.

Good luck everyone!

I can't make group this week due to work so I got on home scales this morning n looking at a stay the same......which is deserved as I have been a pig this week haha ooopsy onwards n downwards next week :) good luck everyone xx

Another 1lb off, 2lb to my 1 and a half stone. Total focus needed this week as I would like to achieve this next week. Scan bran at the ready, soups wrote into the food dairy for the next coming slimming world week

Back