Wow! Well done :)

2.5lbs off this week. Over the moon :D

Well done to all the other wednesday 'losers'!! Hehe

2 hours for me! *starvation mode*

RLALLAN84 said:
Slimmer of the week as well !! *does a little dance*

Woo hoo well done x

ClareusAdams said:
Woo hoo 3.5 off tonight and my gold award :) just need 0.5 off next week and I'll have lost 3 stone!

Yay! Well done x

2 off for me :) feel pretty luck as I have drank quite a bit (alcohol) this week! Need to be extra good so it doesn't catch up on me! Attempting a red week! Well done all. X

5.5lbs off this week and the 13.5 Sticker, Well it's two weeks really but last week I was ill and working away so took a holiday week.. I want another 3.5lbs in the next two weeks to get to 14 Stone lost before Christmas. BRING IT ON!!!!!

Well done for all the losers this far and all those who are about to post awesome losses :D

Thanks Dukesy and WOW well done go you hun - and well done everyone else who as lost this week its great to hear

0.5 on for me - not too worried as I had a horrible weekend with news of a bereavement so not been focused. Will try harder for next week but i have my SW party on Friday and a night out on Sat - argghh

3lbs off for me this week and SOTW!!! :)

1lb down for me. It's a slow progress but a loss non the less :) Great losses everyone!

Well done Texty, it's hard to keep going when you get bad news so keep the chin up :) xx

Back