Wednesday Weighers

half a pound on this week..pissed off as i had a good week,it goes in fortnightly circles for me though so will have another good week and see where we are next week...congrats on some great losses this week :)

Wow! Fabulous results this week! Well done everyone!

1lb off for me this week which I'm really happy with. I've been completely on plan but was eating with friends/family Thu-Sun which meant only really having one meal a day and usually quite late, so I think my body objected! Planning properly this week and kicking my Hi Fi habit!

Slash that has happened with me this week - I dont think ive made bad choices considering Ive had a really bad weekend with news of a bereavement so wasnt totally focused. My losses are never massive - but i gained 0.5 this week too. Next week will be better - good luck

Well done lyrically - go you

Not been on here for a while!!, lost 1 n a half tonight getting me my 1 n a half stone award!! (Will b going to the fridge!!) I really really want my 2 stone award for Christmas so going to try my best to have a really good week this week I'm looking for 3 n a half :s any tips? X

lost 1 lb this week, hopefully get another 1lb off next week then thats my stone award.

Well done to everyone and good luck for next week

Another 2lb off for me and my daughter got her 1 stone award and she was slimmer of the week: so happy for her:D

well done all you wednesday weighers!
I have lost 2.5lbs this week and got my 1.5 stone award - yey - am now into the 11s for the first time in a long time, woop woop

Gained a lb this week so upset but the beloved star week came on the day of WI! :( Gotta lose 2lbs this week to get my stone!

Good Luck for tomorrow's weigh in! I'm hoping to get my ½stone award. Only need to have lost 1.5lbs so hopefully I've managed it.

Good Luck Souffle - I had a mega heavy weekend with a xmas party and a night out so if i can sts ill be happy as its all my own doing

Good luck ;)

Good luck today everyone! I really don't know what to expect tonight! Been good but worried the wine from last week will come back to bite me! 1.5 would be great as my aim was 10lb by Xmas and that would get me there x

Wi this morning 3lb off, slimmer of the week, 1.5 stone award and my club 10!! On happy girl, worked bloody hard for it this week.

Wi this morning 3lb off, slimmer of the week, 1.5 stone award and my club 10!! On happy girl, worked bloody hard for it this week.

Wow! So much to be proud of! You must be delighted! x

Sculls said:
Wow! So much to be proud of! You must be delighted! x

Thank you, I am pleased. Christmas wish was 2 stone off but with one week to go that ain't happening so I happy to get that off. Re setting my wish to maintaining that weight loss

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and I am hoping to join slimming world very soon! (once funds allow me to do so) but I thought I would introduce myself as I would like to be a Wednesday weigher-inner..and reading all of your posts have been so inspirational and has really motivated me to want to join slimming world!! Anyways congrats on all of your losses and hopefully that will be me very soon! Does anyone know if I join online, whether I still have to pay a sign up fee if I decide to go to a group? And also if you still get all the books you need when you sign up online?

Thanks!!
Priya

Back