Wednesday Weighers

Hello and welcome MissPeriPeri :)

1.5lbs off this week and got my 3 stone award :) i've also lowered by target weight which I've been thinking about doing for ages. One more stone to go :)

Just a half off for me! Disappointed but I didn't expect 2 off last week so can't complain :-( x

5.5lbs off for me this week but i have been ill so that's why - hope to lose 2lb next week or maintain now i have started eating again

3.5lbs off, 14 Stone Sticker, SOTW and I can now officially use the phrase "I'm half the man I used to be!" :D
Infact I'm less than half the man I used to be. I can bank a few pounds now next week and enjoy Christmas to the max. STOKED STOKED STOKED.

-1½lbs for me and my ½stone award :)

That is amazing Dukesy!

Well done everyone on your losses and STS - to those who have gained good luck for next week the big one before Xmas.

Another fab loss Dukesy - well done. You must be as proud as punch :D

4 lb off for me this week. Just when I got into the habit of losing 1lb a week!! Never thought I'd ever get to my stone award. Delighted with myself :)

Well done everyone. It's reading your stories that's kept me going these last 11 weeks! Dukesy I think we'll be seeing you on the SW magazine next...you must be so proud of yourself :)

Best of luck everyone for the coming week :) xx

lyricallylittle said:
Wow! Some fabulous losses this week everyone!

1lb off for me which just creeps me into the 10s! Haven't seen that number in a loooong time!

I can't wait to see that number 10 creeping on the scales! Well done you! I've a few stone to go yet

Take some laxatives and have a good number 2 lol - seriously tho, you may be trying too hard? Maybe try not to think about it too much this week, drink more water? Go back to week 1 and basics?

It WILL come off Gazter :D

Take some laxatives and have a good number 2 lol - seriously tho, you may be trying too hard? Maybe try not to think about it too much this week, drink more water? Go back to week 1 and basics?

It WILL come off Gazter :D

it's like hitting a brick wall. I suppose if you are going to hit a plateaue it's better to do it right near the end of your journey. At least ten of the last fourteen days have been success express, and the rest super good. Nothing moving it. I presume my body as adjusted itself after nine months of eating too few calories.

red & green days might be the way but they seem to need a lot more planning.

Back