Wednesday Weighers

1 lb off for me this week and got my stone award :D

Cheers Texty, only gutted because as previously said here I wanted 2lb off on both weigh ins before Christmas to get my 3st, 4.5 off by next Wed ain't gonna happen lol

Still up and down 2.5lb off week before 2lb on this week!!
Yoyoing so near to new target yet so far !
Set myself to get there by End of Jan and just try to limit gain over Christmas but come what may will be there Jan end!

So disappointed in my myself. I gained a massive 4lb on Wednesdays weigh in :( :( :( and I've not been any better since Wednesday :(

I need to get focused again I was doing so well aswell.

Tooty it's hard because of the time of year but you can do it. Write last week off and stick to plan from now on. Look at some different recipes for ideas and the photos on here for motivation :) x

Thanks souffle. Onwards and downwards next week hopefully.

Fingers crossed!

Already nervous for Wednesday! My godson got christened yesturday and although I was reserved to say the least (passed on deserts and everything!) I know that my body doesn't loose when I'm even slightly over my syns. Ah well, two days of stir frys ahead

Me three!!! I had a great loss last week but really wasn't expecting it as I'd been a bit naughty - few Christmas nights out where I'd taken flexi syining to a whole other level!! :) I've stuck rigidly to the plan this week but don't have a good feeling about WI.....

Ive had an awful week. A total disgrace to the slimming world name. But tomorrow is the beginning of a new week n its only a 4 day week as we r weighing on Sunday, I HAVE to b good xx

Yeh I'm weighing tomoz n having our Xmas party then again on Sunday when I do believe we get our new packs :) then have a week and 2 days till next weigh in on January 2nd xx

Back