Wednesday Weighers

Absolutely over the moon!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I had my WI this morning and it was our group Christmas party.

I lost 3lb, got slimmer of the week, my 3 stone award and my club 10 award :) It was a great party, made even better by achieving my Christmas goals of 3 stones loss and club 10 :)

Our next WI is on Sunday morning then again on January 2nd.

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hi everyone,

New on here but it was my second weigh in tonight.

Lost 5lb & got SOTW award as well as my 1/2 stone award!

Lost 8lb in total so far
Xx

So happy I lost 2lb this week - I've been a good girl, but I still don't usually see the good losses like this unless i've been really really good (and that's just boring! lol). Giving myself a kind of week off now - going to try not to go overboard but i certainly will indulge in a few choccies and lots of drinkies! xx have a great christmas all - enjoy those extra syns we'll all be treating ourselves to !

So happy I lost 2lb this week - I've been a good girl, but I still don't usually see the good losses like this unless i've been really really good (and that's just boring! lol). Giving myself a kind of week off now - going to try not to go overboard but i certainly will indulge in a few choccies and lots of drinkies! xx have a great christmas all - enjoy those extra syns we'll all be treating ourselves to !
Well done :) I'm also going to have a few treats over Christmas but not going to go mad. Merry Christmas xx

Welcome to minis Shell and mrsKA you will find all the help and support you need here. Just shout and someone will always reply. Well done on your losses so far

1.5lb off for me, lovely ill have that! Don't get weighed now til Thursday and I'm planning to as good as gold, boring I know but when I'm slimmer next year I'll take a day off. Too much weight to loose and I've been going great the last couple of weeks so don't want to loose my way

I gained half this week, totally deserved and totally enjoyed ;-) think its probs the first of 3 gains (week after Xmas and new year - go to London on the 27th) but if I can keep them pretty small I will be happy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2lb last week and 1.5lb this week so really pleased as I had a wedding and also my christmas party this week, got that goal in mind now for 2 stone :)

I stayed the same this week, which I was thrilled with because I'd had a long weekend in Prague overindulging! I dodged a bullet there...

Congratulations on your fab losses! We WI on Thursday next week. Enjoy your Christmasses! xx

Well done on your losses everyone!

This week WI is Xmas eve ! We also get new books Monday or following Wed the same as others said we had to be at class one of those weeks to get new set
Had a peep not that different! Except less of a weight on 1/3 Superfree ! As according to the powers above some eat 1/3 Superfree just because they need to rather than use as a rule of thumb for portion control Also a copy of success Express in new packs! It might give us a bit of a kick to start NY
Have a lovely Xmas to all

Our C has told us theres not much difference apart from splitting the books and putting Red and Green in a seperate book. Nothing about the plan has changed. I cant decide whether to use my new book to record my weight, as all my stickers are on my old one?? Maybe a new book a new (kick) start to the new year and the new ME. My WI is Thurs next week instead of Wed

Back