Wednesday Weighers

I get my new books tomorrow :) can't believe I have to weigh in just 4 days since last time :-( xx

I'm hoping for a sts if I'm honest, I've been good but I just don't think 4 days is enough x

After missing my regular wednesday weigh in, due to gallbladder surgery on tuesday and wednesday, I managed to leave the house today and meander down to a different group and have a weigh in on a Saturday morning group. As expected, it was bad. A five pound gain... Slightly shocking (though i knew it was going to happen), it makes sense with all the swelling around my abdomen etc.

Even so, a five pound gain!

Well I had my weigh in 2day instead of wed and I lost 1.5lb, I am so pleased :) I struggle to manage that in a week yet I've managed it in 4 days, good luck everyone and MERRY XMAS xx

Gazter - I hope you had a lovely day yesterday. 5lb is nothing considering you have just had major surgery. It will come off once your back in the swing of things, worry about getting better first thats the most important. Minis is here to spur you on and that 5 will come off plus more and get you to target. Good luck

Weigh in today after Xmas and I've 2lb on but um not fretting, it'll be off next week as I've no big plans for new years and Santa brought me a brand new bike so planning a few spins on that before next weigh in

Gutted I've put 5.5lbs on. Must've been that cadbury bouquet my mum bought me! Back on plan from today. Will need to lose 6lbs this week to be happy again!

I'm expecting something similar, Sophie! It will be pretty much deserved - I've been a little bit naughty every day - but I haven't gone overboard... Just starting the New Year with a loss next week will set me up as I mean to go on in 2013 though!

I definitely went over board!

Just back from my weigh in... +3.5 lb. I completely abandoned the plan but feeling more slimming worldy today as most of the lovey cheeses and choccies are nearly gone :) back on the Mullerlights. Twas worth it. Good luck everyone with their weigh in and Happy New Year xxx

Back