Wednesday Weighers

Lol i wish i was hun thanks, Well done you 2 off is great and the rest will follow, your on the mend now and you will get that blue sticker good luck

Hi Everyone :D

Hope you have all had a Lovely Christmas and Not Gained too Much :p And if you have Lost over the Festivities :happy096:

I havent been on for about 4 Weeks now and off plan for that whole time..i Sadly lost my Pregnancy and its just Knocked the Life right out of me..i had found out i was carrying Twins then losing them.. my Heart is Broken :( But Life has to go on, had a go on the Scales Tonight and its showing a 13lb Gain over 4 Weeks..so i return to Class Tomorrow then back to normal Wednesday Group in the New Year..

My Focus is Back and Raring to Go...:)

lg-24-12 said:
Hi Everyone :D

Hope you have all had a Lovely Christmas and Not Gained too Much :p And if you have Lost over the Festivities :happy096:

I havent been on for about 4 Weeks now and off plan for that whole time..i Sadly lost my Pregnancy and its just Knocked the Life right out of me..i had found out i was carrying Twins then losing them.. my Heart is Broken :( But Life has to go on, had a go on the Scales Tonight and its showing a 13lb Gain over 4 Weeks..so i return to Class Tomorrow then back to normal Wednesday Group in the New Year..

My Focus is Back and Raring to Go...:)

So sorry for your loss. Stay strong x

So sorry lg - its not surprising you have been off plan, but welcome back hunni and its good to see you back. You have lots of support here stay strong and take one day at a time. Good luck chick xx

Thanks to all for your Lovely Messages :bighug:

Returned to Class Tonight with a 13lb Gain..so Fully Back onto Plan 100% now :D

I everyone! New to the site, but I weigh in on a Wednesday night with SW. This week we weighed in on Thursday morning. I stayed the same. The week before I had lost 4.5 lbs, thank goodness as I had put on 4.5lbs over the past 2 weeks! Finding it difficult at this time of year, but my goal is to be 11stone by by 50th birthday which is February 2014....hoping regular posting will keep me accountable! Can't wait to get one of those ticker things with a countdown to my 50th!

I everyone! New to the site, but I weigh in on a Wednesday night with SW. This week we weighed in on Thursday morning. I stayed the same. The week before I had lost 4.5 lbs, thank goodness as I had put on 4.5lbs over the past 2 weeks! Finding it difficult at this time of year, but my goal is to be 11stone by by 50th birthday which is February 2014....hoping regular posting will keep me accountable! Can't wait to get one of those ticker things with a countdown to my 50th!
Welcome to the Wednesday weighers :)

Dreading this weeks weigh in been naughty this week big time...oh well out with a bang tonight and tomorrow,then back on it bigtime..Happy new year everyone and hope its a good one for everyone.

Going to start putting my weigh ins on here again. I gained 2lb last week and who knows how I'm gonna do on Wednesday. But we will soon see! Can't wait til Wednesday is over lol

Back