Wednesday Weighers

bring on tomorrow (I think) - good luck all and here's to a great year!

this is my first time on here. I go to slimming world on a Wednesday. Obviously first weigh in for the new year. I have been going to 7 weeks now and over Christmas I lost 3Ib :) I have half a pound to go to get my 2 stone. I just hope I will :)
good luck everyone x

this is my first time on here. I go to slimming world on a Wednesday. Obviously first weigh in for the new year. I have been going to 7 weeks now and over Christmas I lost 3Ib :) I have half a pound to go to get my 2 stone. I just hope I will :)
good luck everyone x

congrats on losing during christmas !

Hi everyone, I am weighing in and starting SW tomorrow on the Extra Easy plan, thought I'd say hi :)

So sorry to lg - but well done for getting back on plan. My Mum died last January and it's going to be difficult this month but being on plan has kept me focused and although I have been off plan over the Xmas period I am back on plan again and I don't mind what I have put on! Keep your chin up Ig, there will be good and bad days but being on plan will help you feel good about yourself. X

Sorry about your mum Holidaygirl.
You have done really well on the plan....keep going....
I get weighed tonight.....had too much to eat and drink on NYE's....back on plan now. Good luck in 2013.

Hi everyone.

I started afresh this morning and will be weighing at home on a Wednesday morning.

I used to go to group but could no longer make it but I really want to lose weight this year so I thought with support from here hopefully I can do it!

Big hello to everyone and I hope I will get to know you all better this year!

Amy xx

Hiya and welcome :) hope u enjoy it as much as I do :) good luck and goodbye to all the weight we are going to lose xx

I do enjoy it! When i couldnt make my old group anymore I was gutted and fell off the wagon as I hadnt got the motivation but hopefully the break has done me good and I am raring to go again!

Well done on your loss so far!

xx

Stayed the same as last week so that's a total gain of 2lb over Christmas and I'm very happy with that. I wasn't very strict with myself over those two weeks but my god it could have been so much worse if I didn't exercise the control I did have. Next week 2lb off ( if I'm lucky maybe alittle bit more!). Good luck everyone!

Thank you Amy, I really tried hard not to dive into all the sweets etc and stuck to a little bit of what I fancied each day. Didn't count any syns and having weigh in on the Thursday after Christmas helped to curb the stuffing my face till I'm nearly sick that I usual do at Christmas. I'm well chuffed and back on the straight and narrow from yesturday!

Back