Wednesday Weighers

A pound is nothing to be disheartened about! Its in the right direction! Sometimes our bodies take time to catch up!

x

0.5 on tonight, well chuffed with that after the birthday cake, Indian party nibbles and cider on NYE! Now at 15st 2.5, can I get back down to the 14s in a week?

-1lb tonight, really glad :D
havent been as good as i could have been really, so was expecting a gain x

Total holiday gain +1 for me so im happy with that - it will come off next week . Well done to everyone no matter what the result I think this is the hardest time of year and were all still here and going strong, which is the main thing. Welcome to all the new Wednesday Weighers and good luck on your journey x

Soooo, had a really fun Christmas and about 2 weeks off diet with no exercise.
Total gain was 10 and 1/2 pounds. Thats the first gain since I started a year ago so I'm not disappointed in the least. After all the hard work last year I'm changing my exercise regime a little as I'm looking to build some lean muscle, which will probably mean smaller losses each week but a better body shape.

Well done to all those with self control over Christmas :D

Welcome back Dukesy and good on ya for the positive attitude. Nothing wrong with better body shape :D well its what im hoping for too and I dont exercise lol , having said that Im starting swimming on a Sunday with daughter so should tone up a bit

First WI for 3weeks and j have put 1.5 on! Delighted with that! Hope it doesnt catch me up! Back on track now x

gained a total of 1.5lbs over the christmas "fortnight" so not too bad! 2.5lbs off my first target now so hoping to get there in next 2 weeks. Well done all for your fab losses - and those who gained - hope you enjoyed every syn that made it happen! Back on track now guys! xxxx

Back