Wednesday Weighers

First gain since joining last August but enjoyed my Christmas and New Year so I'm happy! I put 5.5lb on since last WI which was on 23rd December. Won't take long to get it off again! :)

put on 1/2 this week. I'm gutted as I was so good. I even lost 3 over Xmas!
Well done to everyone. This year is our year :) x

I know. I never understand the human body x

ShellLouise said:
First gain since joining last August but enjoyed my Christmas and New Year so I'm happy! I put 5.5lb on since last WI which was on 23rd December. Won't take long to get it off again! :)

My friend had a 7lb gain and lost 5lb the following week! Don't stress you can do it. X

+5.5lbs last week but -2.5 tonight so only 3 to go til I'm back to my pre Xmas weight!

Lost 2lbs this week and got slimmer of the week. Somehow I had it in my mind i was never going to get a slimmer of the week/month again. So quite pleased with that :)

I am a pound from my lowest weight, and two pounds away from my target. I feel that once I hit that target I am going to have a lot of breathing space with myself.

While I am sure i would be better with another couple of stone gone, i dont feel a huge desire to get rid of it. I am not that far off being comfortable with myself.

I havent being able to do any exercise for the last few weeks (recovering from surgery), and i cant do any weights based exercises for a good while yet, but i reckon i can ease back into the running (i might have to start at the beginning again) by the end of the week.

My gym were very good, they suspended my membership for me when i went into hospital in october, so I need to restart the membership up. Do the light running, and squeese in some pilates. I reckon after half a dozen sessions of pilates, I should be able to gauge if my torso/core is up to the stress of kettlebells.

Hi, I'm new to this forum but not to Slimming World! I am 40, mother to two boys and don't know how I managed to gain 3 stone (apart from being a pig) in such a short time. The more I diet the more I gain! I have decided that this is the time when I either throw in the towel and accept it or I shut up and do something about it. So for once in my life I am shutting up! reading posts on here is so inspiring. I weighted myself yester day and was 13st 7 and want to lose 3 stone (I;m having trouble uploading a proper ticker). Hope I might be able to support and be supported x

Very well done Gazter - do what your comfortable with you have done amazingly well to get so close to your target just a bag of sugar away :D. Your body will tell you whats right for you. Another 2st does sound an awful lot if your so close to your initial target. We wont be able to see u man lol

Welcome Lula and good luck on your journey. You will get all the support you need right here just give a shout x

Hey guys, haven't been on for a fair while, but back on the plan as of Monday x

I've been really good so far this week and stuck to my syns.
The OH has been a nightmare though. Here is a list of food he has eaten over the weekend

Yesterday
Bacon, egg, sausage & tomato sandwich
Large whopper meal from Burger King
Chinese for supper

Today
Chicken & bacon sandwich
Mars bar duo
Tuna mayo baguette
Then he's gone to pub n come home drunk n now he's tucking into a large mixed donner kebab in naan bread & portion of mushroom bhaji

I have left him downstairs to devour the kebab cos I could have got tempted n I'm determined to stick to it for 12 weeks

Hello! I've been with SW since August 2012 and had lost 2 stone by November, however Xmas came and bit me in the bum and a little has gone back on! So I now have 1st 3lb to lose to get to target and determined to do that by April.
I have been a Tuesday weigher since the start, however from next week I will officially be a Wednesday weigher (partly due to my C dropping her Tuesday group so I'm going to her Wednesday one and partly due to work issues) :)

Back