Wednesday Weighers

Lol Jo I feel your pain, my OH has hollow legs too!

It's not fair but thing that annoys me the most with him is he knows I've set myself a goal for the next 12 weeks n he keeps getting food or beer and asking if I want some. I'm like yeah I'd love some but erm no I'm being good.......grrrrrr

It's not fair but thing that annoys me the most with him is he knows I've set myself a goal for the next 12 weeks n he keeps getting food or beer and asking if I want some. I'm like yeah I'd love some but erm no I'm being good.......grrrrrr

I can sympathise too my husband to be does the same and he never ever puts any weight on....he has a packet of Percy pigs on the go at the moment and leaves them in front of me......will power don't fail me now

I can sympathise too my husband to be does the same and he never ever puts any weight on....he has a packet of Percy pigs on the go at the moment and leaves them in front of me......will power don't fail me now

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

That's what I keep telling myself. I just think men are mean. He says he's starting his training plan tomorrow n all he will be eating is chicken n veg for 10 weeks with no carbs at all so he wants all his naughty food beforehand

Guess I can wait to rub it in when I'm having slimming world chips n he's eating bland boring food :))

Supper time. Lovely hot tea, bag of crisps (6) and tomato's on toast (heb). Yum :) #slimmingworld

Oh my god I've been so bad this week for nibbling. I will have dodged a bullet if I've stayed the same. Can't seem to get my head out of Christmas at all. Need a great big kick up the bum!!!

I've managed to get back on track this week so hoping for a decent loss this week.
I did shout at my husband last week for having chocolate breath lol think I was a little on edge!

Danni86 said:
I've managed to get back on track this week so hoping for a decent loss this week.
I did shout at my husband last week for having chocolate breath lol think I was a little on edge!

Well done for staying on track. I never realised it would be this hard to have a good day. Lol Christmas is cancelled in my house next year. And Lmfao about u shouting at ur husband that made me giggle.

I have to go to get weighed today as I have to work wed so we shall c if I have budged any weight in just 5 days :-( 2 of which I couldn't get on track xx

Texty_F said:
Size 8 boot up Emmas bum

Thanks for that! I'm getting annoyed with myself that the resolve I had before Christmas I'm struggling to get back. Think I'm going to have to abstain from any chocolate or snacks till I get my head round it again

Well done for staying on track. I never realised it would be this hard to have a good day. Lol Christmas is cancelled in my house next year. And Lmfao about u shouting at ur husband that made me giggle.

I have to go to get weighed today as I have to work wed so we shall c if I have budged any weight in just 5 days :-( 2 of which I couldn't get on track xx

And now all the Christmas chocolate is all on sale as well! lol
I'm having melon to satisfy my sweet tooth, it helps at least hehe

Good luck with your weigh in! x

I mixed an options Belgian choc with fat free Greek yoghurt and dipped strawberries and grapes in it the other day just to get my choccy fix lol x

That sounds lovely, I'll have to remember that one! X

Back