Wednesday Weighers

Hiya everyone,hope ur all having a fab week. I had to go along to another class today and get weighed early as I'm working wed, I lost 2lb in 5 days which brings me to 11st 2.5lb only 2.5lb till target xxx

Well done, i was back at work today n I was determined to make sure I hit a break n take my lunch but typically I was that snowed under n everything going pear shaped whilst I was off that I didn't get chance. But I did manage to get a few pieces of fruit instead of going to sarnie van

I need to learn that work is work n I should have a break

Hiya everyone,hope ur all having a fab week. I had to go along to another class today and get weighed early as I'm working wed, I lost 2lb in 5 days which brings me to 11st 2.5lb only 2.5lb till target xxx

Well done Stickivix...you could be there by your next weigh in! :)

jshort said:
Well done Stickivix...you could be there by your next weigh in! :)

Hoping so :) it's my birthday the day after next weigh in, that would b an amazing bday prezzy xxx

good luck everyone... hoping for a pound loss then 2 stone ive lost!!! x

Yeah good luck everyone.....if I don't lose I will sulk after being so good all week. No naughty good, no beer and resisted going over my syns(apart from 3 chocolates earlier in the week)

I lost 2 1/2lbs very happy, shows what I can do when I'm actually good all week! Counted my syns for the week and I had used 66.5 :)

Can I join you wi group

I wi this morning showing a1stone gain since the beginning of November , feeling preety low about it ,
Want to shift that by 14 feb them a further 2 stone as an interim target

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks good luck for your weigh in tonight!
Welcome to the WI Maria :) Good luck this week sure you will get back on track soon enough. I find all the threads in minimins really helps me. X

That's amazing! Well done :-D

I lost 6.5lbs on my first week! Whoop!! :D

Wow well done! You must feel fab!

I am hoping for any loss this week! I am fearing my xmas indulgence may catch up with me! Fingers crossed!

Back