Wednesday Weighers

Thanks Danni and Sculls!

Feeling pretty positive right now. Bring on next week and hopefully will get my first sticker!!!

xx

Just half a pound off but happy with a loss as although my meals were great this week the inbetween stuff was not so much. Aiming for 3lb off this week, planning ahead is the key for me and I can see me having a right bit of soup this week. Bring it on!

My WI is in 30mins - my scales are saying 1.5 on arghhhhhhhhhhh

Well done those that have lost and welcome to the new Wednesday Clubbers lol.

Really nervous about my first weigh in tonight. When I've done slimming world before I've always had a good loss in the first week but I've just got on my scales at home and they're showing that I've stayed the same :-(

Feel like I've stuck to it 100% so just hoping that my scales are wrong!

WI in half hour and I feel huge- thanks TOTM grr! Been really good for a whole 7 days, so there'd better be a loss or I will be joining in the sulk and eating loads of chocolate later! Good luck everyone x

I lost 3 lb in my first week so really pleased. Hopefully I can keep going in the same direction.
Well done to all the other losers and hope next week is better for everyone else :)

2lb off for me this morning…!
Really happy with that for starters, and this site is giving me the motivation and determination I have needed for too long!

Was stuck in a rutt… now shrinking! :)

half a pound off this week - I am pleased as it is a loss :)
well done for all of the brilliant losses this week - keep up the good work!
s x

I lost 2.5 lb. Delighted with myself. I got my half stone award and achieved club 10...do you get a sticker for that?? There were huge losses this week in our group. One girl lost 7.5 lb and a mother and daughter lost 7 lb each.
It gives you such a boost when you have a loss. If you've gained this week, draw a line under last week, keep your chin up and aim for a loss for next week.

Good luck folks xx

Back