Wednesday Weighers

Yep, you should get a Club 10 sticker!

3.5 off for me this week! I'm thrilled because it means my Christmas weight is off plus a bit more.

Well done on the fab losses this week, everyone!

5lb off for my first week, well chuffed! now I can have my dinner.

Well done Jane!

1lb off for me! Bit disappointed even though I said I would be happy with anything off - worried Xmas would catch up with me! Really need and want a good week!

Well done all x

A STS for me - a bit disappointed to be honest. My C thinks I may be eating TOO much veg lol is that possible

It can be disappointing staying the same when you know you've been good...I don't think it's possible to eat too much veg. Have you been having your syns? Sometimes I don't have my syns and think I'm doing great but it doesn't show on the scales. Every few days (not counting Christmas of course!) I'll have all 15.
My biggest tip of all is drink plenty of water and if you can't drink water, find a sugar free cordial you like...sorry for the rant I'm still on a high from my weigh-in and I think I know it all!! :)
You're doing very well though Texty, if I remember rightly you had a few losses over Christmas and I think you should've got stickers for that xxx

Ive not had my syns every day hun but id say 5 outta 7 I have. Ive been drinking cordial instead of my usual pepsi max as i dont like water on its own. According to my C tonight too much veg can bung you up.

I lost 1.5 xmas week then put 1 on the last week - I can normally handle a STS - yes it will come off next week im sure, Thanks again ladies x

Well I'm a bit miffed tonight. I went to get weighed and only lost 1lb when I was really aiming for a minimum of 2 off.
Also our class has been moved from 7 til 7.30 now as our consultant is leaving and new person is doing 7.30 time instead. they didn't start image therapy until 8.15 and I couldn't wait at the pace they were going through the PDA so left group to get something to eat

Feel a bit let down this week :-(

1.5 off, still got 1lb of the Xmas and NYE weight to shift but happy with that apart from the fact I would have liked to be back in the 14s! Roll on next week!

6lbs off this week. Delighted with that after a big gain last week. Should be pretty much back to where I was pre Christmas by next week.

Well done Dukesy thats fab - I knew you would knuckle down and get back to it

GAZTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR........... Wahooooooooooooo Massive Congrats hun well done to you

1/2 off. Not happy with it as I was extremely good :( x

Back