Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone - such great losses this week! You are all keeping me super motivated for next week! I want my 1/2 stone sticker!!

xx

My first week and weigh-in last night. Nearly broke the scales at a whopping 16stone1lb. :busted: Horrified, it's the heaviest I've ever been. Am super motivated though and am looking forward to the challenge. Wish all my fellow Wednesday weighers the very best of luck - hopefully we can encourage one another! :)

Haven't reported in for a while , weight in last night after last weeks 5lb on due to Xmas.

To my shock I lost 7lb this week and hit 5 stone loss in total, cannot believe how good SW is and lots of credit to my group and Nikki my consultant who is massive for me

:)

Well done those who have lost - great stuff.

Tooty - yours will come off next week as me and Fran have got the boots ready lol.

Thanks for your well wishes ladies much appreciated xx

Lol Texty. You just put those boots away for now. You'll not be needing them anymore ;)

Hey g_h, 2.5 off is great. Well done. Have a great week :)

Hehe....well hopefully it'll be someone else on the receiving end of them now ;) I really hope I can have another good day tomorrow but I'm still doubting myself.

Thanks huni. That means a lot :)

Anyone worried for Wednesday yet? Had a bit of a bad weekend and worked out by only having 1 syn yesterday I'm now 20.5 syns over so I'm going to try and only use a max of 5 today and tomorrow! X

Yeah this is my first week and I had an indian on Friday, got a rogan josh but didn't weigh it, could see the grease on top, tried to resist the naan but failed, 3 veg pakaros, naan bread, poppadums & onion chutney. Had 5 syns a day since
gutted.

Back