Wednesday Weighers

Im worried about tomorrow. Its only my 2nd week and I don't feel like I've lost anything. Have resisted having a peek at the scales even though I really wanted to.
Good luck to all of you for tomorrow.

Hey everyone im new.
I am getting weighed for the 2nd time tommorow i've had a crap week this week I seem to struggle in the evening time I call it danger zone time where i really want to eat junk.
wish me luck for tommoro guys x

Hi Daisey, do you eat enough for breakfast and lunch?

It's good that you recognise when the danger zone is because then you can work on it, do you feel like eating junk out of habit? Whats made you think you have had a crap week?

I've been pretty good, kept within my syns but I dont feel like I am going to lose tomorrow..eek!

Hello,
I feel like I am hungry and i've also cut down on my smoking from 10 a day to two since November. It's very hard in the evening as i sit there with my daughter in bed and then i feel like I obsess about food.
I do eat a god breakfast but rarely eat a decent lunch as I don't feel that hungry

Good luck for tommorow

I would suggest try eating a lunch because suddenly you will get hungry and then thats when you are more likely to make bad food choices. I am never hungry in the mornings but I find that by half 10 I am STARVING and when the sandwich lady comes round I am likely to get a sandwich/crisps/chocolate/all three. I have started making myself eat and usually once I start eating I find that I was actually hungry afterall which stopped me snacking and making poor food choices.

Do you mind if I ask if you are a single mum or alone in the evenings? It might be boredom or habit if you just feel like you are hungry rather than actually being hungry, especially as you have cut down on smoking (well done by the way). If i'm not sure if i'm bored or hungry I have a satsuma or a handful of grapes or even a glass of water or cup of tea and it sorts my cravings out.

1st WI in tomorrow and I feel like I'm going to be the awful one that doesn't lose a thing :(

Positive thinking! Do you feel like you have lost weight? Sometimes you cant feel it has gone but it has gone from somewhere!

Let us know how you get on! x

1st WI in tomorrow and I feel like I'm going to be the awful one that doesn't lose a thing :(

Fret not Laura :)
My totm and I actually feel like a whale ready for wi..

Good luck :)

Got weighed on Monday again this week and put half on :-( bloody half!!! I've got to weigh on a Monday for next few weeks but I'm gunna stay here as I will b returning to a Wednesday one day, hope that's ok :) good luck everyone hope it's better than mine :-\ xx

I lost 1lb this week, I'm happy with that. I seem to be a slow loser as well although I was 1.5 away from using my full syn allowance so I'm going to try and not use so many this week. I'm having some drinks on Friday so I'll need to plan my syns for that!

Good luck for today everyone!

Stickivix that will come off and probably more next week! xxx

I lost 1lb this week, I'm happy with that. I seem to be a slow loser as well although I was 1.5 away from using my full syn allowance so I'm going to try and not use so many this week. I'm having some drinks on Friday so I'll need to plan my syns for that!

Good luck for today everyone!

Stickivix that will come off and probably more next week! xxx

Your up very early to weigh hehe well done though hun, 1lb a week for a year is nearly 4 stone!! I try to aim for 10 syns knowing then I have 5 to spare for emergencies and that way I don't tend to worry too much and use about 80-90 on average over the week and this seems to give me optimum weight loss. 70 or less and it slows down. Good luck for this week hun xx

Got weighed on Monday again this week and put half on :-( bloody half!!! I've got to weigh on a Monday for next few weeks but I'm gunna stay here as I will b returning to a Wednesday one day, hope that's ok :) good luck everyone hope it's better than mine :-\ xx

You have done so well! Remember that and you can have that off easily next week. Good luck for week ahead, you can do it!! Xx

Your up very early to weigh hehe well done though hun, 1lb a week for a year is nearly 4 stone!! I try to aim for 10 syns knowing then I have 5 to spare for emergencies and that way I don't tend to worry too much and use about 80-90 on average over the week and this seems to give me optimum weight loss. 70 or less and it slows down. Good luck for this week hun xx

hehe I'm four hours ahead here :)
Aww thanks, I will try and follow that this week! xx

Yay!
1lb off… can't argue with that!

Back