Wednesday Weighers

I lost 2lb this week. I am aiming for 2lb a week. From Saturday I began eating more speed food so hopefully with a whole week of more speed food I should keep losing at least 2lb a week.

I just finished a packet of maltesers which were within my syns for today so I get a treat AND stay in my syns!

Well done to everyone on their losses! I had my first WI just now and have lost 2.5lbs! Am so thrilled, have PMT and didn't think I'd lost anything. Hurray! :bliss:

Hi, I hope its ok to join in this thread. I started SW on the 14th Nov. Lost 3lb tonight, got slimmer of the week and my club 10. Really pleased at how well its going.:)

3lbs off which puts me back at 14 stone lost :D I'm pretty much back to where I was pre Christmas so delighted with that.

Some awesome losses from everyone this week, well done everyone!!!!!!!!!

it's all in the right direction - and when you actually see what a 1lb looks like (take a look at 1lb of potatoes or lard) it is a lot! so well done :)
Thanks :) that's pretty much what my C said and she also said because I've lost so much already my losses are slowing down. Just got to hope it catches up with itself by next week and I have a great big loss!

Well done on your losses everyone. I lost 1lb this week. I needed 1.5lbs to get my stone award so I went off to have a wee and came back and stood differently but the scales still only said 1lb! Nevermind, I WILL get that stone next week!

1lb (of fat) off! I wanted more but I have learnt to be happy with every loss :) well done everyone x

Im gutted - 2lbs on really fed up

Oh no, bless you :( don't be disheartened Texty, stay with it and maybe try doing a little something different this week xx

Texty I'm sure you'll get it off next week, don't dwell on it too much! x

I lost 6lb, first week obviously lol thanks too all who told me not too worry! :)

I had a really good week - dam tablets are bunging me up gonna have to buy some fybogel as well as eating fruit n fibre every morning. Never had 2 weeks like this before

Well done Laura x

Back