Wednesday Weighers

1lb off for me tonight :)

I had a really good week - dam tablets are bunging me up gonna have to buy some fybogel as well as eating fruit n fibre every morning. Never had 2 weeks like this before

I've just checked for someone else and the oatbran I have for breakfast has much higher fibre than other cereals, even porridge. Oatbran is 6.1g per 40g compared to 3.5g in fruit and fibre- might help?! X

Eugh! scan bran! The oatbran is good, I have 28g hexb with skimmed milk in micro for1.5 mins, with a little Sweetener and sometimes chopped banana. Keeps things ticking over... Had issues after a 5day try Ducan, awful.. Couldn't try fibogel cos of other meds.... SW and oatbran all the way now!
Hope something works soon x

The thing is I have IBS and im always the opposite - ive never been like this in my life and im finding it hard to cope with :( Thanks lou

Got everything crossed ladyx

First week after joining and I lost 5lbs :) aiming for at least 2lbs next week so ill reach my half stone!

Good luck for this week Texty! Hope you're not too frustrated xxx

New to this forum but have been at SW since 5 Sept 12. Lost 3 lbs last night nudging me to 2 stone 5 lbs total lost after a month of 1/2's! It shows persistance pays off! Aiming for 2lbs this week to get another shiny! Bought a new cook book last night to refresh our menu!

Lost 5 and a half pounds lastnight! Well done to everyone else who's lost too x

Back