Wednesday Weighers

Dukesy said:
Well Done everyone, another good week :D

I lost 3lbs and SOTW. So I've now lost over 200lbs :D and I'm below the target I set before going on Holiday this weekend to Las Vegas.

STOKED!!!!!!!

Well done that is fab x

woo!!! got my half stone award tonight.Lost 7lbs in 2 weeks :D

I lost 3.5lbs tonight, my second week.......
well done everyone

Well done everyone!

I just got back and lost another 2lb :D total of 11 1/2lb in four weigh ins yey!

I'm not enjoying group at the minute though. I don't think I'm gonna get on with new consultant. She told me off tonight like I was a little school kid n I just though who the f**k do u think u r talking to!!!!
Last week she said to me "r u capable of losing 2lb"

Aww Jo thats not the makings of a good consultant!!! what did she say to make you feel that way? you could report her your paying her wages hun

Well Done everyone, another good week :D

I lost 3lbs and SOTW. So I've now lost over 200lbs :D and I'm below the target I set before going on Holiday this weekend to Las Vegas.

STOKED!!!!!!!

OMG well done you - you're half the man you were by your %

I lost 3lb tonight and am well happy having been a bit naughty and had my first KFC in 16 weeks - wohoo - 2 1/2 stone award tonight and SOTM for Dec and Jan - Yahooooooooooo

1.5lbs off. Well done you lot!

Lost another 2.5lbs this week, only my 4th weigh in and I'm 12lbs lighter than when I started. Well done to everyone! x

2.5lbs loss this evening and I am tickled pink. Well done to all the Wednesday crew! xx

Aww Jo thats not the makings of a good consultant!!! what did she say to make you feel that way? you could report her your paying her wages hun

Well it started off that when I got to group I saw how the room was laid out n I said I don't think that layout is gonna work. Basically u had to queue to pay then cos there was no gap to scales u had to walk all way back round table but I noticed that u couldn't get round once the queue would have formed n she just snapped n said well we will see won't we. So I said yes we will wont we. It was obvious n I was trying to help. Typically it was chaos.
Then because it was party night she said she was gonna fly through weights n a few of us were chatting between ourselves on syns n recipes when she quite sternly said to me be quiet. I just looked up at her n said I'm not talking to you. We weren't talking loudly or anything. Then she said well your distracting me but by then I just thought nah.....I'm not having that so I said we'll that's your problem not mine.
I just said to her do u want me to sit here with my finger on lips. Loads of people are moaning about not getting any ideas or anything from group but I supported her n said well she was new but I'm not making excuses for her now

Omg I couldnt have kept my mouth shut either hun. She needs an attitude overhaul. I think if that continues I would write to head office, she will lose loads of members if that keeps up. Sometimes you just cant help people hun and then they cry when its too late.

I hope your next meeting goes well and if not I hope you find an alternate class which is more supportive. It would be a shame to have to find somewhere else if you get on with all the other members who go

Back