Wednesday Weighers

Omg I couldnt have kept my mouth shut either hun. She needs an attitude overhaul. I think if that continues I would write to head office, she will lose loads of members if that keeps up. Sometimes you just cant help people hun and then they cry when its too late.

I hope your next meeting goes well and if not I hope you find an alternate class which is more supportive. It would be a shame to have to find somewhere else if you get on with all the other members who go

I know. I thought I would try and help seeing as she is new and our group is well established. I don't want to switch groups cos I've been going to this group since 2009 n I know most of the members there so I can always have a laugh with them all. The thing is I if I have my silly head on then I can come out with some pretty funny remarks n I usually get a few people laughing.
I said a while ago that she will need to get used to me. My old consultant used to know what I was like n would leave me to it cos she knew if sommat gets said to me it just makes me worse lol

She will learn or will lose all members. Loads already said there moving to other groups that are local

Hi ladies, had my weigh in and lost 1lb! Bit gutted but suppose I should be happy that I lost anything after the weekend I had :) 11lb in 3 weeks isn't all bad.Out again this weekend so I've promised myself I'll be good...well kind of ;) xxx

Think of a 1lb of butter and what that looks like. It's still a loss hon so give yourself a pat on the back! :)

Lost another 4lb last night (8lb in two weeks ) got my 5 & half stone award yippee !

Well done John!

Bit concerned your stats show that you currently weight 1st 4.1lb though - I think you might need to gain ;)

Wel I've been rubbish today. Had a sausage roll, M&S chocolate and some crisps. No idea how many syns so I'm just going to have to pretend today didn't happen and hope I can still lose something next Wednesday. I just hope I'm not suddenly going to lose all my willpower after trying so hard for the first 3 weeks.

I had a Thu WI tonight as I had an interview today so was in meltdown yesterday! 0.5lb off, so my 4 days of Success Express limited the damage of cocktails and a rib platter on Saturday...

Hi, hoping I can join you!!! I joined SW at my local club in Golborne last night so first weigh in is next Wednesday!!! I will report back :) x

Thanks so much :) really proud of myself today!!! Same again tomorrow :) x

Hey, one of those moments.. draw a line, you will be fine :)
I'm using most of my weeks tonight :)

Last edited:
Back