Wednesday Weighers

Hey guys,
I stayed the same on wed i was devestated as it was my best week ever 4 weeks of losses and then nothing i dont get it!

I wish someone would come n take this chocolate cake away. I just can't stop myself from eating it.
I'll have it!

Get a tall member of your family to it somewhere you cant reach lol

Hey Laura! Welcome to Wednesday club!

I had such a bad weekend and it's not even over. Whole bottle of wine, and half a bottle of champers, and a bottle of beer last night! Oops! I blame my skinny friends for being such bad influences!

Need to rope it in now for Wednesday. Only 2lb till I've reached my stone award and I really don't want to mess it up!

I have officially fallen off plan. I need to give myself a severe talking to.
No way can I pull the syns back so will after be a case of damage limitation

Morning guys!! Oh i am so dissappointed in myself today...went out with the girls last night and had already planned b4 i went out what i was eating & drinking so worked out my syns based on that as i had been saving them up all week!! Well last minute it all changed and we ended up going to a chinese restaurant and i unfortunately could not stop myself from indulging in the banquet they ordered, i have been SO good all week and i really think i've just threw it all away......gutted!!! :(

Morning guys!! Oh i am so dissappointed in myself today...went out with the girls last night and had already planned b4 i went out what i was eating & drinking so worked out my syns based on that as i had been saving them up all week!! Well last minute it all changed and we ended up going to a chinese restaurant and i unfortunately could not stop myself from indulging in the banquet they ordered, i have been SO good all week and i really think i've just threw it all away......gutted!!! :(

U might not have done too much damage. If u stick to it for rest of week n limit your syns then u might pull it back.

Fingers crossed for u. It's so frustrating when u fall at the final hurdle

Welcome to the Wednesday Club blonde1991.

Sara its one night dont let it ruin the rest of the week up to WI, as Jo says damage limitation now. Eat loads of Superfree and SS if you can and cut your syns down until WI. Hopefully the damage wont be as bad as you think. We have all been there hun x

Haven't been on here for a little while, last Wednesday i had another 1.5lb off which is great. Had a wedding that day and did have quite a few cheeky vodkas, lucky enough the starter was irish vegetable soup and the main was turkey and ham dinner which was very slimming world friendly but have been as good as gold since so fingers crossed for another loss this week coming!

Been off plan for 2 weeks this week, finding it impossible to stick to it with my guests, hoping I can at least STS this week! :-(
Especially hard when my 13 year old cousin has loads of chocolate and crisps in the house when I usually have nothing like that available!
They're leaving tomorrow night so a fresh start on Wednesday.

Been off plan for 2 weeks this week, finding it impossible to stick to it with my guests, hoping I can at least STS this week! :-(
Especially hard when my 13 year old cousin has loads of chocolate and crisps in the house when I usually have nothing like that available!
They're leaving tomorrow night so a fresh start on Wednesday.

Mmmmm sounds like a plan to me. When Wednesday comes start anew. I'm gonna have a crack at success express starting from today. If I can stay the same then I will be happy after the week I've had so far.

Just remember the crisps n choc are your cousins :)

I've printed off all the info for success express and was going to give it a go next week, will need to get loads of veggies in.
Hope you get at least STS this week xx

Started success express n do far had weetabix with skimmed milk for breakfast. Then for dinner it was chicken salad with banana n toffee yogurt for after. Then tea will be steamed chicken fillet with a plate full of vegetables. I'm planning on berries n yogurt for after if I'm still hungry.
I still have 1 choice left too so might have hifi bar broken up in the fruit n yogurt too

I have a sneak peek at the scales earlier and they are saying 4 down!! Would so love that to be true on Wednesday :)

Back