Wednesday Weighers

Thanks Texty xx (everything crossed)
Good luck all x

Good luck for weigh in everyone :) xxx

0.5lb off for me this week, I deserved less!

Missed last week and have been up and down the last couple of weeks with motivation, food and exercise so the WI is anyone's guess...

I was really good and followed the plan to a tee but then on Monday I went out for an Indian buffet with my hubby for an early valentines and now I think I've blown my chances for a good result later. Will be gutted if I don't lose anything :cry:

You will do it Lou good luck. Dougal I hope your still 4 off that will be fantastic x
Thank you Texty I really hope so!
Hope you get your 2 off for your 2 stone award! X

Can I join your group please, I wi on a wednesday, I've had good losses the past 3 weeks but coming in shamefully head down and hiding in the corner with a 2lb gain :(,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YAY GIRLS I'VE LOST MY STONE!!!!! 3lb off for me today!!! 14lb in 4 weeks im sooooooooo happy especially after my mad weekend unlimited chinese & alcohol!! Worked my backside off to pull it back and its obviously worked xxxxxx :)

Come on in, mariavon!

The gain isn't the important thing, it's how you handle it. Just don't let it throw you off plan and you could have lost that and more by next Weds!

2 off! Woo hoo! and into the 10's so pleased! I have not really been here since before my babies! :D

Well done everyone :) I weigh in this evening and hoping for 2 1/2lb so I get my stone award. But I'll be happy with 1lb as that will put me from the 18's to 17's :D

Well done on your losses everyone! I'm off to weigh-in now, nervous!

Well done to everyone on their great losses!

My hubby hid our bathroom scales so I really don't know what to expect at WI this evening! Have been 100% on plan at mealtimes but have had a couple of naughty Syn days, in excess of 20 Syns.....:break_diet:Have PMT though so a little off-track isn't too bad, no crazy binges or anything! Fingers crossed for later and good luck to everyone for Weigh-In!! xx

My scales are showing 4.5 off just now, praying they say the same tonight!

2 lbs off, woo :D

YAY GIRLS I'VE LOST MY STONE!!!!! 3lb off for me today!!! 14lb in 4 weeks im sooooooooo happy especially after my mad weekend unlimited chinese & alcohol!! Worked my backside off to pull it back and its obviously worked xxxxxx :)

Wow that is amazing :D I've lost 10lbs in 5 weeks and hoping for a 4lb loss tonight to get my stone award :D Hoping all these great weight losses rub off on me lol xx

Back