Wednesday Weighers

Just a half off for me today. Pretty gutted as I really was good all week until Monday when I had the Indian buffet. I think I'd have had a great loss otherwise.

Well done to everyone who has lost this week and good luck to those still to weigh in xx

Tooty its off that's the main thing hun don't be hard on yourself. Have another good week and it will pay off for you at the scales next week. Sometimes our bodies play games with us :mad: Good luck chick

Dreading tonight after yesterday's pancakes and anniversary dinner with my OH at the weekend! At least I'll know where it came from I suppose. My home scales were showing me 1/4lb up from last week this morning, so goodness knows how bad it'll be by the time I get to WI! Oh well, I'll take it on the chin and then I'm trying to lose 7lbs by Easter with a few of the ladies on here (7lbs in 6 WIs).

Well done everyone :)

Lost 1lb this week. I was sure I was going to have another sts. Just 1.5lb to go and I'll be at target :).

My scales are now showing 5 off!!!!!! And as my scales are roughly 1lb lighter than SW I could be in for a good loss! Hurry up 6:30 (I'm on social team so I get to WI first :p)

I've lost 1.5lbs this evening as well as getting my half-stone award, I am THRILLED!! :bliss:

only a pound loss this week :( but thats 16lb in 3 weeks :)

Week 1: -12lb :D

Week 2: -3lb :)
Week 3: -1lb :booboo:

Hey everyone. I just got weighed, lost 5 lbs this week, so happy I could fly lol ! :) Got slimmer of the week too. Well done everyone on their loses. Good luck for next week too !

Kay xx

4.5lbs off this week :D :D 1lb to go to target, I'm so chuffed :D

Back