Wednesday Weighers

2.5 off :) immensely happy with that! X well done everyone who's lost and for those who havnt, don't give in! Keep going and you will have a loss next week x

Well done ladies - Dougal your so close good luck for the week ahead

Jo dont give up, its a new week now look forward not back, it will come off next week

Well done people. 1off for me :)

Lost 3.5lbs this week whoop - my 2st award and slimmer of the week :D im a happy bunny I thought Id never get there

Woooo hooooo well done.

Texty you seem to be on a roll!! and Dougal - woah - go you, I need me a whopper loss like that!!

Well done all xx

Well done to everyone who has lost this week. Lets hope we can do better next week.

Although I didn't lose this week I'm not gonna give up. I'm gonna carry on n hopefully the weight will start to come off in time.

Good luck everyone

I think I needed last weeks gain- it shocked my body into losing again :D

Thanks Lou - ive lost for the last 4 weeks and its all because im writing everything down now and being accountable for what I eat. It really makes a difference x

I lost 1lb bit gutted but everyone says apprently its because i upped my exercise hmmmmmm...

Another 1lb off, just 1.5lb to my 2 stone award. Pleased, just have to keep at it. Looking through all my old clothes and visualising wearing them this summer. Excited!!

Back